LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
I plan on doing this in my car really early in the morning so the chances of someone seeing me are low but still, how do you suggest looking for an isolated places? In live in Naples which is a pretty busy and overpopulated city, meaning that it's not easy to find a spot where there aren't other people hanging around. Maybe going to a wood would be nice, dying among the trees sounds good, but there aren't many here and again I'd need a wood where I can enter with my car.

Reactions: OblivionSeeker and voyager
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
My plan is to pick any place I want and then physically remove people that are there non-violently.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07, Aloken, JustAMatterOfTime and 1 other person
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Start shouting Allahu Akbar and people will disappear pretty sharpish.

• Yay!
Reactions: jolongone, suicidesheep31, Aloken and 3 others
Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
I plan on doing this in my car really early in the morning so the chances of someone seeing me are low but still, how do you suggest looking for an isolated places? In live in Naples which is a pretty busy and overpopulated city, meaning that it's not easy to find a spot where there aren't other people hanging around. Maybe going to a wood would be nice, dying among the trees sounds good, but there aren't many here and again I'd need a wood where I can enter with my car.
I assume you mean Napoli, Italia, and not Naples, Florida?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mentalmick
SheJumped

SheJumped

Student
May 14, 2019
Depends on how far you are willing to drive. Have you checked Google Maps for a semi-secluded area or even a small town?

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
These weekend I went around looking for a place isolated enough and couldn't find anything yet, hopefully next week goes better.
I was also thinking about highway isles but I don't know how isolated those really are or if there's a risk of being spotted by cameras there.

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Rent a hotel room. Anywhere in public sounds too risky.

O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
Rent a hotel room. Anywhere in public sounds too risky.
So many "wheres" are tricky, and almost every potential location has risks. I'm starting to question the reliabilty of hotels as a ctb location.

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
So many "wheres" are tricky, and almost every potential location has risks. I'm starting to question the reliabilty of hotels as a ctb location.
Why's that?

Reactions: OblivionSeeker
O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
to: saltshaker

Unexpected things (that you would never consider) could happen in a hotel....if someone is trying to OD, it might take a little time for completion. And of course, any interuption could lead to failure.

If OD was instant, hotel would be the perfect place. but nobody can get N, which is the main instant method of OD

alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
a suite in a 5 star hotel would be very dignified and not disturbing :sunglasses:

Reactions: OblivionSeeker
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
my plan is go in the mountains in the morning

• Hugs
Reactions: OblivionSeeker, Aloken and alown
Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

A pointless life had in a pointless world
Mar 11, 2019
Hotel is my go to. Book a room for 3 days and you'll be golden. More than enough time for you to reach the point of no return.

Reactions: jolongone

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
In case you don't create a goodbye thread or you do but I don't see it in time, I wanted to say;

I wish you peace senpai, I hope your journey is safe, peaceful & somewhat comfortable. Thank you for the tarot messages you've given me, it means a lot! I wish you all the best! :heart:

27b08e4e025485232fb665646b422632.gif