• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Hi I know it's being discussed a lot but I really can't find any way to get AE, tried online in many sites but all of them requested a prescription.

Im really desperate to get it can someone help me please? Even a clue or something to a source anything that can help me find it

Reactions: davidtorez
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you consulted your GP? Say you suffer nausea/vomiting. You can use the search, this has been discussed, how people could convince their GP to prescribe them AEs.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Sending you a PM.

Reactions: wCvML2, lilmisswbd2cbt, DefinitelyReady and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Have you investigated online animal pharmacies?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Hey LunarLight
Can you send to me too please? (meto, that was sort of an attempt at a crappy joke there..). But I'm not joking about needing a source. I'd be so grateful, this is really difficult for me, even the messaging stuff, I keep messing it all up & I really need the help.

Reactions: lilmisswbd2cbt
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Have you consulted your GP? Say you suffer nausea/vomiting. You can use the search, this has been discussed, how people could convince their GP to prescribe them AEs.
I am a bad actor I prefer online pharmacies without prescriptions. Thanks anyway
Have you investigated online animal pharmacies?
I tried but couldn't find any.
Anyway I have some now.
Thanks

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
I used an online physician telemed service. These have gotten common in the US and I've seen websites for UK. Probably also other places. It was pretty cheap. Said I had a history of migraines with nausea and I'm the past propranolol worked great for prevention and Meto for the nausea.

He just asked how often I got migraines and what my symptoms were. I'm female and said I get them mid cycle and 2-3 days before my period starts and talked about pain behind my eyes and light/sound sensitivity, nausea, sometimes vomiting.

At first the Dr. just wanted to give me Meto and a migraine med. Then I said what about for prevention, and he said since I'd taken it.before and it worked, he'd prescribe it. Meds were called into my pharmacy right away.

Hopefully this helps.

Reactions: divinemistress36
L

lilmisswbd2cbt

Jul 12, 2024
Yes of course!
hey LunarLight, any way you could PM me as well? thank you so much for being so helpful to everyone, I really appreciate you!

or anyone else who received LL's tip & feels generous enough to pay it forward 🙏

Last edited:
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
hey LunarLight, any way you could PM me as well? thank you so much for being so helpful to everyone, I really appreciate you!

or anyone else who received LL's tip & feels generous enough to pay it forward 🙏
I

In awe of your helpfulness so far. Would you consider sending me the information by private message if and when you have time? So many thanks!
Sent you both a PM. I'm glad I can help!

• Love
Reactions: motoko_s9 and divinemistress36