• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I'm hoping to sell some stuff soon, and unless I can get payment in cash I guess they will want to send payment to an account. As I'm overdrawn at the bank I would want to money to go into my building society savings account. Does anyone know if it's relatively easy to make a payment from a bank account to a building society account? Non UK folks will probably have no idea what a building society is.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Building societies are essentially banks, so I see no reason why they can't transfer money to a savings account unless the ToC of the account specifically sate otherwise.

Edit: I'm English. Checked if building societies have swift codes, sort codes, and all results came from Nationwide and said yes.

Last edited:
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Many thanks for this. Sounding hopeful.

Reactions: Superfluous