• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

cut my ties and set me free
May 2, 2024
It seems to be one of the most common reasons. It's only a part of my reason, but it's still there. If I had a job, I might not have even needed to make this account.

How does nobody who matters care?

How do lawmakers watch people kill themselves because of debt, kill themselves so their family can have their life insurance, kill themselves because of how painful it is to live in poverty or homelessness, and still say, nah, we don't need to raise the minimum wage, that's unreasonable! We can't help people when they're injured or ill, that's unreasonable! We should let people keep making AI that don't need jobs to survive, and then give them all the jobs!

How fucking vile of a person do you have to be to not care?

How fucking selfish do you have to be to let people die so you can buy your third Tesla?

It's fucking sickening. I hate people. I can't bring myself to believe that humankind is good anymore. Not when the only truly kind people are in agony. It makes me nauseous.

I

illuposolitarioita

May 3, 2024
viviamo in un mondo che pensa a se stesso, stiamo parlando di un mondo che se una persona si dà fuoco in mezzo alla strada invece di aiutarlo, lo filmerà, un mondo in cui è necessario denaro per vivere ma non è tutto ciò che conta, puoi aiutarti ma quando sei malato, quando sei depresso, i soldi rimangono nel tuo portafoglio e non ti danno alcun beneficio :/

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Financial problems are probably the reason for most suicides. Raising the min-wage isn't the solution everyone would need to be millionaire and from an economic point of view this isn't possible and due to maths it isn't possible either. Imo many suicides could be prevented of affected people just got the money the crave for - especially from pro-lifers - who could easily protect a life in this case.

There's more than enough money out there but economics and financials are also a complex system. I'm sorry you are struggling, I relate to that. After a big failure in life I became suicidal bc I couldn't make the money for my life long retirement = death sentence in my age. You're not alone.

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

cut my ties and set me free
May 2, 2024
Financial problems are probably the reason for most suicides. Raising the min-wage isn't the solution
That's fair. When I see the chart showing how much the minimum wage has changed vs how much the cost of living has, I feel that, if we were once able to balance them, then there has to be a way we can now. Though, I know it's not that simple, and of course it's totally valid for you to disagree with it entirely! Part of the reason I hope for it is bc idk another solution to hope for, which doesn't mean it's a good solution.

I'm sorry you're stuck in a similar boat to me, it really is the worst.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori