GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
Im finally getting access to some opioids. Never used opioids so I should be able to OD. Getting 2 grams of an RC opiate that is specifically the metabolites of tramadol. Planning to OD at some point. Very thrilled to be getting this going. Will be making some music to release upon my death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nlis2244, SVEN, Some place nice and 1 other person
distropian_

distropian_

Nov 4, 2023
hey man, idk what it is you're going through but I doubt this is the proper answer, I ultimately can't stop you from doing this so it's your choice, but for what it's worth I don't want you to go through with this plan. if there's anything I can do to help you get out of this situation please lmk. you're struggling and that's clear, and you've probably heard this a thousand times before but it does get better. give me a shot at helping you before you do anything

D

Deleted member 65988

Was curious why this user got banned but now I know why. The whole "it does get better" really does annoy me even if it's meant to be from a good place.

Reactions: Unknown21
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Was curious why this user got banned but now I know why. The whole "it does get better" really does annoy me even if it's meant to be from a good place.
That's why I really love this place, it's no bullshit. Everybody means fucking business here. No more gaslighting but let's discuss methods and getting shit done. That's what I've been looking for for so long.

Heading to Darkness

Heading to Darkness

Oct 29, 2023
hey man, idk what it is you're going through but I doubt this is the proper answer, I ultimately can't stop you from doing this so it's your choice, but for what it's worth I don't want you to go through with this plan. if there's anything I can do to help you get out of this situation please lmk. you're struggling and that's clear, and you've probably heard this a thousand times before but it does get better. give me a shot at helping you before you do anything
can you describe what is better? I have never found anything changes myself

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved at getting a plan to leave this existence, I wish you the best of luck with your plans.