S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
So fucking scared of not dying more than anything, I hope this stuff works.... It will be the happiest moment of my life if I die. 20 years I've needed this death and I hope it comes tomorrow.

The irony - too much hard drugs fucked my head up yet on the other hand drugs opened my mind and made me a better person... A more caring and considerate person... As anyone who's taken any psychedelics will know... It really opens up your mind....

I have ibuprofen, Prochlorperazine, propanolol, milk of magnesia and SN ready to go and got some digital scales this morning....

This is the song I have decided to fade away to.... My all time favourite song

• Hugs
Reactions: eeyore9128, littlevanillaballoon and ebt88
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I hope a peaceful journey for u. I suggest u use half of ur propranolol 45min before SN by tagment ant its rest by SN. Vomiting first SN is common its second is important

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I hope you pass on peacefully whenever you decide to go.

Drugs have affected me in both a positive and a negative light, I've been reading Diary of a Drug Fiend and it really puts it all into perspective.

Great song choice btw I'll have to listen to more of them. :heart:

S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
I hope a peaceful journey for u. I suggest u use half of ur propranolol 45min before SN by tagment ant its rest by SN. Vomiting first SN is common its second is important

I only have 28 tablets at 10mg..... I thought they were going to be 40mg tablets but they sent me 10mg ones... Probably due to the questions I answered in the online consultation as I wanted to make sure I would get approved so tried to make. It seem like my anxiety wasn't overly bad.... Probably a mistake there.... So not really enough propanolol going by the recommended dose... A bit worried about that.... But don't really want to order more and wait another 4 or 5 days.... Do you think it should be ok?

S

shiv4674

Apr 21, 2020
Hi Soulreaper
Best of luck - I intend to use the same method as you and I share your anxieties.

S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
Hi Soulreaper
Best of luck - I intend to use the same method as you and I share your anxieties.

Was meant to do yesterday but electricity people were coming.... And I live with other people and they needed access to my room so didn't wanna risk it.... Wanted to. Do. Today but my gf is off work. Today.... So I'm hoping for Monday or Tuesday now if she's working hopefully

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Was meant to do yesterday but electricity people were coming.... And I live with other people and they needed access to my room so didn't wanna risk it.... Wanted to. Do. Today but my gf is off work. Today.... So I'm hoping for Monday or Tuesday now if she's working hopefully
Don't let yourself be stressed and wait until it works for you.

Even if you don't want to wait any longer, you can only enjoy the moment once, so take your time. :wink:
I only have 28 tablets at 10mg..... I thought they were going to be 40mg tablets but they sent me 10mg ones... Probably due to the questions I answered in the online consultation as I wanted to make sure I would get approved so tried to make. It seem like my anxiety wasn't overly bad.... Probably a mistake there.... So not really enough propanolol going by the recommended dose... A bit worried about that.... But don't really want to order more and wait another 4 or 5 days.... Do you think it should be ok?
I can't tell you whether the propranolol is enough for your project. I don't know what exactly you want to achieve. And it depends on how heavy you are and how your body reacts to it.

Depending on what you expect from propranolol, you should perhaps invest a few more days and complete your preparation correctly

Last edited:
S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
best of luck mate, hope it would be a peaceful exit way for you. see you on the other side

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Wishing a peaceful time for you. Please keep us informed if possible. Any type of comments on what happens will be appreciated.

Reactions: Hyperbunny