ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Today I lambasted him saying exactly what I thought of him. I brought up his compulsive lying, the emotional abuse he and his parents heaped on my mother over 3 decades, his complete unsuitability as a father and husband, his complete helplessness in the face of the most simple tasks masked by a colossal ego that blinds him to his worthlessness, his petty outbursts over trivial nonsense. I wanted to reveal that I knew about his adultery when he was abroad but I'm holding onto that as a trump card.

Naturally thanks to the aforementioned colossal ego he decided that he was God's perfect child and I was completely in the wrong and told me he wished he never had me. To which I countered by saying it was a curse to be born as his son and that he should've never been a father. DAMN IT FELT GOOD TO GET THAT OUT. He stupidly tried to threaten me by denying me property rights forgetting that he had turned over everything to my mother. Fucking moron. He's literally too stupid to understand how a washing machine works but trying to pretend he knows something about inheritance laws lmao. I just feel bad that my mom was upset about this.

When he was throwing his little tantrum I felt absolutely calm and a hundred feet tall. Instead of anger I only felt contempt and made sure I showed it on my face. I knew I had the moral high ground even if he was too stupid to see it. He's a pathetic little child trapped in an adult's body. Filial piety is wasted on a creature like this.

I can't describe how amazing this experience felt. It's like something toxic was being extracted from me. I realized that I'd been holding on to this rage for decades now and it was eating me alive from the inside. Actually felt a lot more positive about myself after that. I told this to my mom and she felt a tiny bit easier and more comfortable about all this.

I'm not worried about his threats to take the legal route since the laws here favor the abused spouse in a marriage. I and my mom are firmly together on this. There's plenty of proof in the form of whatsapp messages of his emotional abuse which I persuaded my mother to save and photos of his time spent abroad where he "played around". Yes he was moronic enough to have photographic evidence of this on his phone. If he tries anything I will fucking cut him to pieces in court and throw him out onto the streets with just the clothes on his back. Part of me wishes he'd be foolish enough to provoke me.

Anyway I just wanted to get that out. If you've been reading till here thanks for staying with me so far.

Reactions: Siderly