• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
Hi Guys, First of all, Thank u so much for this site and the people in here, without you and this site, I can't even imagine getting this closer to End my Life

Okay, Finally I got All my meds to end my life --------- Knowing that, "u have the materials in your own hands to end your own life at anytime", is really Such a peaceful feeling"

This is my Method ->
So my Method is -> Dissolving Both Amitriptyline (18 grams) and Olanzapine (7 grams) in to 250 ml of Rose milk and Drinking it

But I am bit Confused on certain things, I need some Advise to ask you (any opinion is appreciated) -
  • I also have Propranolol 3 grams (Some say even its 2 gram is lethal) and Levetiracetam 2 grams (For avoiding Seizure during death) -> Do you think I have to add them in to my CTB method ? -> Because already both my meds Reached 25 grams, Will adding 5 more grams of Meds in to it cause Problem ?
  • I know before CTB, I need to have 2 days Fasting & have to take metoclopramide 10mg tablet -> 8 hours once in between, "But I Really have a Problem with 2 days fasting", In my entire life The Maximum gap I left between one meal to another is just 4 Hours (may be maximum 6 hours) – but the truth is I usually get hungry quickly within 2-3 hours, It almost sounds like 2 days fasting is going to be hell on the earth – (One day I didn't have a breakfast, then till having my lunch, my entire body is shaking, like I am connected with micro electric shock) -> May be Metoclopramide Prevent Hunger ? or like that ? that's y we taking it ? 2 days fasting sounds like fantasy concept to me -> Do you people can throw any insight on this please?
  • Another Biggest Problem I have now is, The Olanzapine Tablets, The 18 gram Amitriptyline tablets I brought is just 240 Tablets in total, But Olanzapine Tablet isn't available in 50mg / 75 mg like amitriptyline, It is only available in 10mg / 20mg, so "I thought The 10 mg olanzapine Tablet will be 5 times smaller in size then 50mg amitriptyline Tablet, and so placed an order of 7 grams of Olanzapine, which consist of 700 Tablets", But Once I received the order, the order seems Huge, I Don't know How do the Capsules actually looks like in size, because the tablet sheets isn't Transparent, instead looks like the strips in below image 1692528257611
Even in my Olanzapine Tablets it was mentioned that it is "Mouth Dissolving Tablets", is that mean they are very less dense ? so if I crushed it, it won't seems like 700 tablets ? -> I know its antiemetic, may be it will prevent vomiting even taken in Higher number? -> How did Some People even Dying with Olanzapine OD, lol
(Without forgetting I have to open one tablet and have to test it, tonight)
If this drinking 700 Tablets is unpractical thing, I have to Change my method in to -> Dissolving all the below meds in to 250 ml of Rose Milk and drinking it
  • 18 Grams of Amitriptyline
  • 2 Grams of Olanzapine
  • 3 grams of Propranolol
  • 2 Grams of Levetiracetam
But I don't understand, If 100mg Tablet is at one size, the 10 mg tablet has to be 10 times smaller then that right ? , how weirdly all dosage tablets are at more or less same size? -> If I knew this initially, I would have just bought 2 Grams of Olanzapine itself, 7 Grams of Olanzapine Costed me 2000 Indian Rupees, it is Double the times costlier then my main Ingredient 18 grams of Amitriptyline, It really hurts, While I am thinking I wasted it​

This isn't a Good buy Thread, it may take between 3-4 weeks to end my life (planned to end things within this month, I may inform it at day before my CTB as a Good Buy Thread), So please feel free to reply to this thread until then, Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Kokomi_20, soviet_connection1, ella and 1 other person
E

ella

-
Jul 20, 2023
Metoclopramide and olanzapine - Using metoclopramide together with OLANZapine is not recommended. Treatment with either medication alone can cause Parkinson-like symptoms and abnormal muscle movements, and combining them may increase that risk. The most serious of the movement disorders associated with the use of these medications is a condition known as tardive dyskinesia (TD).

Using diazePAM together with metoclopramide may increase side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, and difficulty concentrating.

Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
Metoclopramide and olanzapine - Using metoclopramide together with OLANZapine is not recommended. Treatment with either medication alone can cause Parkinson-like symptoms and abnormal muscle movements, and combining them may increase that risk. The most serious of the movement disorders associated with the use of these medications is a condition known as tardive dyskinesia (TD).

Hi, Thanks for your kind Reply

That's y I am using "2 Grams of Levetiracetam", I am Hoping it will help

I am not going to take Meto and Olanzapine together, The last dose of meto will be 30mg of Metoclopramide before 1-2 hours of taking all my remaining meds

And yea, They may cause Abnormal muscle movements, But I think I will get Knock out (get unconscious) before even feeling it, Some saying Olanzapine is very Powerful Sedative (Of-course not like Benzo though), , in this site i have seen people saying they get completely unconscious just with in 5 minutes after taking it - The Below Para is from Wikipedia

I Think, all meds do some kind a inconvenience during CTB, but it is not a big issue until we getting completely unconscious before facing them

Using diazePAM together with metoclopramide may increase side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, and difficulty concentrating.

Yea may be, Almost 50% people here taking these both meds almost during all CTB method by hoping that they will get unconscious before feeling those, Sadly those people are not alive anymore to tell their experience - (who taking them for medical reasons are the only people, need have such worries about side effects, i guess)

Here the guy shared his experience in One of the thread - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-failed-my-attempt.124304/

1692598340748 1692598320760

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ella
E

ella

-
Jul 20, 2023
so it is wrong to take meto and Olanzapine at the same time but it is fine taking Olanzapine after 40 mins of meto.

can you look into this med called Pregalin 75 Capsule. the side effects with meto is same as benzo. but i don't know much

from reddit : Pregabalin 75mg (aka. Lyrica, Maxgalin)- Pregabalin tops the list of best pharma drugs, hands down. It acts on your calcium channel and provides a very interesting experience. It has the social effects of alcohol, without any of the negatives. It has slightly psychedelic properties, comparable to a high dose of weed (but with no discomfort), and CEVs are quite easy to get. It also has slightly sedating and calming effects reminiscent of benzos. It's a must try, but be careful with usage, as it can be very addictive. DO NOT mix with Alcohol. Mixing with pot makes it quite psychedelic and fun, but be careful. Starter Dose- 225-375mg

i guess pregabalin is very slow and very mild. not comparable to olanzapine.

Last edited:
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
Hi,

so it is wrong to take meto and Olanzapine at the same time but it is fine taking Olanzapine after 40 mins of meto.

No no, I didn't mean that, the effect will be there, But we will get unconscious quickly , once taken those meds, so we couldn't feel any of them , at-least that what most of the people aiming for, (There is no CTB Method, that comes with zero complications, what we can do is just looking for the method with less complication, quick sedation, and its availability)

The Side effects you mentioned before are only concern for the people who taking these meds for long term to cure some of their medical condition, We are taking them for Killing our self, so we don't have to worry about it until we loose our consciousness before those symptoms begin

from reddit : Pregabalin 75mg (aka. Lyrica, Maxgalin)- Pregabalin tops the list of best pharma drugs, hands down. It acts on your calcium channel and provides a very interesting experience. It has the social effects of alcohol, without any of the negatives. It has slightly psychedelic properties, comparable to a high dose of weed (but with no discomfort), and CEVs are quite easy to get. It also has slightly sedating and calming effects reminiscent of benzos. It's a must try, but be careful with usage, as it can be very addictive. DO NOT mix with Alcohol. Mixing with pot makes it quite psychedelic and fun, but be careful. Starter Dose- 225-375mg

i guess pregabalin is very slow and very mild. not comparable to olanzapine.

Of course, Any meds can cause mild sedation in higher dose, But I don't know in Detail about "Pregabalin", I am hearing it for first time, but by quick google search, it was mentioned that, it is anti-epileptic (like Levetiracetam) which is mostly used to cure seizure and other abnormal muscle movements, but seems like it have some benefits regarding anxiety too, Have to search deep about it --- But really Reddit is soo Deep and dark, lol

Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
Yesterday, To know the size of my Olanzapine Tablet, I Opened one tablet, "Size is very small, So No issues"
In order to not to waste it, I took it 20 Minutes before the sleep
It was just "Only one tablet of 10mg Olanzapine", Ho my god believe me, I just went to deep sleep for nearly 20 hours back and forth a day

Once I took it and slept, My parents keep trying to wake me up next day morning, I didn't, but Some How I manages to woke up After 12 hours, my parents keep asking me, "what happened ? we are tying to wake u up for so long but u didn't react ?" , I some how managed them by saying i have mild headache and tiered feeling that's it

Even after that, I felt soo Tiered, Sleepy and Dizzy, so had my breakfast and then slept again (extremely deep sleep)
Then my mom woke me up after 4 hours (keep asking me "what happened ? , Lets go to doctor like that", then I some how managed and said "I will be alright if i had a enough sleep"), i ate my Lunch, and had a same sleepy and tiered feeling. went to deep sleep again

Then Mom woke up after 6 hours, Went through enquiry with her again, family got soo suspicious, but this time symptoms are ok, i have that tiered, dizzy and sleepy feeling mildly, but I can manage it some how, ate my dinner, then watched TV for 2-3 hours, and as it was night not only me everyone went to sleep
Once I woke up today, I am really ok, I think Olanzapine completely gone out from my system

In my whole life, i never slept like this, almost 20 hours of sleep a day, that too this deeper sleep, (But i really enjoyed that sleep), Some how I escaped without my parents knowledge, ----- Why i am saying this is, Olanzapine is not at all a joke, If just 10mg of Olanzapine can do this to me, Imagine taking it in grams, Please be cautious while using it, if u have a Job or College next day, you have think 1000 time before taking this tablet

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sid19, hi-okbye and Anon7b8
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
Now I happen to read in thread of yours that the total dose of all drugs over 25g are a risk! I haven't heard anything about that yet. Can you tell me where you got this information from?

No no, Sorry Kera, for misunderstanding
25 grams isn't a golden measurement, What I mean is "More Tablets = More chances to get vomited" - that's what I am Trying to say
(However, the Olanzapine itself a Antiemetic, But I am not sure, how it would exactly gonna react in Over Dose)

In fact I didn't exactly measure the Total tablet's weight yet, 25 grams that i mean are just Total Dosage measurement of all those meds (I heard people saying, that tablets we use don't only consist of the chemicals that we want, it also consist of some other fillers in it, so who knows " Including the fillers actual weight may be more then the 25 grams " )

I also have Propranolol 3 grams (Some say even its 2 gram is lethal) and Levetiracetam 2 grams (For avoiding Seizure during death) -> Do you think I have to add them in to my CTB method ? -> Because already both my meds Reached 25 grams, Will adding 5 more grams of Meds in to it cause Problem ?

And also the main reason to ask the above question is, I wants to know "whether Propranolol and Levetiracetam could have any medical interaction with any of my main CTB meds like Amitriptyline & Olanzapine" - I mean I have no Problem if it increases the Lethality of those meds, but my worry is what if it decreases the lethality of those meds

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokomi_20 and Kera