T

tara44

Oct 17, 2024
After finding the DMC website I now finally have a way to go that's semi peaceful. I don't want people encouraging me or talking me out of it. The only thing is to wait for the package and hope it goes through customs ok.
People that have ordered through the DMC website did your package arrive all safely? I've also done research from the PPH about getting anti medics prior to taking this and taking something that helps with acid reflux.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hunter2005, opheliaoveragain, pariah80 and 4 others
I’mSoTired

I’mSoTired

Oct 8, 2024
Congrats, I hope you find peace on the other side, in the next life or whatever is after. From what I hear, the DMC packaging is discreet, although I haven't purchased from them myself as my accounts are watched. Also, if you're having difficulty getting antiemetics, from what I can tell as long as you have enough SN, it'll be less peaceful but it'll still work without them.

Reactions: OutOfThisBody
T

tara44

Oct 17, 2024
Congrats, I hope you find peace on the other side, in the next life or whatever is after. From what I hear, the DMC packaging is discreet, although I haven't purchased from them myself as my accounts are watched. Also, if you're having difficulty getting antiemetics, from what I can tell as long as you have enough SN, it'll be less peaceful but it'll still work without them.
How are your accounts being watched?

I’mSoTired

I’mSoTired

Oct 8, 2024
My parents, I can't find a way to stop them from being able to watch my accounts despite me being 18 now without them putting me in a psychiatric hold, as they literally threatened to send me to a mental hospital for being 'so damn depressed all the time'.

athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Welcome to the site. Good luck!

How are your accounts being watched?
I'm not sure that's something everyone needs to weigh in on or hear more about. It's probably a question best left unanswered or guessed at but if you're curious, you might consider reaching out to the person directly via PM once you've been on here longer and can unlock that feature. Kind of irrelevant to the discussion.

People that have ordered through the DMC website did your package arrive all safely?
Yes, give it 2-3 weeks to arrive depending where you live.

PPH about getting anti medics prior to taking this and taking something that helps with acid reflux.
You may not be reviewing the current protocol. It stopped recommending antacids and acid reducers. They previously included Tagamet in their protocol but took it out as the benefit "cannot be established."

And here from Dr. PN of PPH himself:

That said, many people did use Tagamet in their protocols before it was removed so it probably is fine if used.

Regarding antiemetics, metoclopramide and domperidone are suggested, primarily not for their anti-nausea effects—since individuals are likely to vomit regardless—but because these medications assist with gastric emptying, helping move contents from the stomach into the small intestine more quickly. Not all antiemetics provide this benefit; it's important to choose a D2 dopamine antagonist like the ones mentioned.

Be sure to also check out the SN megathreads on these topics as well. This will help ensure you're following the most current and effective protocols, as some information you may have read has been updated, including details on antacids and also on beta-blockers. Be sure to make sure you are following the latest protocol.

With whatever you decide, hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity.

• Informative
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, sweetcreep, LostSoul1965 and 1 other person
T

tara44

Oct 17, 2024
Would
Welcome to the site. Good luck!

I'm not sure that's something everyone needs to weigh in on or hear more about. It's probably a question best left unanswered or guessed at but if you're curious, you might consider reaching out to the person directly via PM once you've been on here longer and can unlock that feature. Kind of irrelevant to the discussion.

Yes, give it 2-3 weeks to arrive depending where you live.

You may not be reviewing the current protocol. It stopped recommending antacids and acid reducers. They previously included Tagamet in their protocol but took it out as the benefit "cannot be established."

And here from Dr. PN of PPH himself:

View attachment 152979

That said, many people did use Tagamet in their protocols before it was removed so it probably is fine if used.

Regarding antiemetics, metoclopramide and domperidone are suggested, primarily not for their anti-nausea effects—since individuals are likely to vomit regardless—but because these medications assist with gastric emptying, helping move contents from the stomach into the small intestine more quickly. Not all antiemetics provide this benefit; it's important to choose a D2 dopamine antagonist like the ones mentioned.

Be sure to also check out the SN megathreads on these topics as well. This will help ensure you're following the most current and effective protocols, as some information you may have read has been updated, including details on antacids and also on beta-blockers. Be sure to make sure you are following the latest protocol.

With whatever you decide, hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity.
would you be able to link me to the most recent protocol for SN?

athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
I understand you may be in a hurry despite there being absolutely no need to be rushing, but when people here take the time to provide you with a thoughtful reply, it's important to acknowledge their effort with a simple 'thank you' before moving on to another question. I'm so sorry you must be in tremendous pain and suffering to be here, so I completely understand if you simply forgot. Just idea so you can build a supportive community of folks around you and those gestures of goodwill will greatly increase the liklihood of others being helpful in the future.

With that said, for starters, go read this and this.

Wishing you nothing the best of luck in finding everything you are looking for.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, Fangarina and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hope you find peace soon, best of luck

T

tara44

Oct 17, 2024
I understand you may be in a hurry despite there being absolutely no need to be rushing, but when people here take the time to provide you with a thoughtful reply, it's important to acknowledge their effort with a simple 'thank you' before moving on to another question. I'm so sorry you must be in tremendous pain and suffering to be here, so I completely understand if you simply forgot. Just idea so you can build a supportive community of folks around you and those gestures of goodwill will greatly increase the liklihood of others being helpful in the future.

With that said, for starters, go read this and this.

Wishing you nothing the best of luck in finding everything you are looking for.
Sorry, thank you for taking the time to respond.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find what you search for, best wishes.

onelastcall

onelastcall

Discord: onelastcall_
Jul 11, 2024
I am not sure if it's you. But if it is you, I wish you tried something else first. I don't think I can carry that guilt. Take care of yourself.

P

pariah80

Student
Aug 12, 2024
After finding the DMC website I now finally have a way to go that's semi peaceful. I don't want people encouraging me or talking me out of it. The only thing is to wait for the package and hope it goes through customs ok.
People that have ordered through the DMC website did your package arrive all safely? I've also done research from the PPH about getting anti medics prior to taking this and taking something that helps with acid reflux.
If this is what you really want, then I wish you peace and serenity to see it through. Good luck.

BlackEyedDog

BlackEyedDog

Mage
May 6, 2024
If you're in the US it will get through customs. Hope u don't mind me asking, what brought u to want to ctb?

T

tara44

Oct 17, 2024
If you're in the US it will get through customs. Hope u don't mind me asking, what brought u to want to ctb?
I had a drug induced psychosis and it created me to feel knumb to the world. I don't feel a connection to love, nature, music, people, places, movies. Everything has been taken from me. I'm scared of where I'll go when I pass... but I feel it is better than feeling the way I do now.

Thank you for asking :)
If this is what you really want, then I wish you peace and serenity to see it through. Good luck.
thank you

Reactions: theolivanderroach