• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Akeolodo

Akeolodo

̶2̶4̶/̶0̶1̶/̶2̶0̶2̶0̶
Oct 13, 2019
Hi, I won't disclose my legal name for obvious reasons. I'm 21 and have been lurking on this site for a few months now and haven't posted anything yet. I'm slightly tired so please understand what I'm going to try and say.

On the 24th of January, I'm finally going to commit after being paid and living life for a bit. I've had multiple failed attempts though CO Poisoning and Alcohol Poisoning, 1st one due to mother throwing away charcoal, chimney burner, tent and calling the police on me.

"So, how are you going to successfully commit this time?", quite simple actually, thankfully to the SS community I have discovered a painless effective solution of using nitrogen gas, I've done some research and decided to buy from eBay a nitrogen gas cylinder of 2.2 liters 100bar (effectively producing 2200L in gas), Mig e97 regulator, oxygen mask, and duct tape to tape the 6mm tube to the 4mm regulator hole then go and book a hotel room for the night to finally die.

All the equipment will be concealed in a backpack.

"Why do you want to commit suicide", for a few reasons mainly money, paranoia and extreme overthinking, for the last few years after leaving college, I've had little to no opportunity of a stable, decent life ( The only decent job I had, I hated) and have reverted to hanging to little gleams of hope only to realise they never have and will never get me anywhere. I've tried everything, fluoxetine, sertraline, diazepam, lorazepam, and quetiapine all prescribed by GP's and Psychiatric doctors.

I've been sectioned multiple times to no avail, and just want to end it all as I see no hope in life but stress, depression, and anxiety. I believe that there is an afterlife that our bodies die however our souls are reborn. Sometimes I feel like I've just been dealt the wrong cards in life.

I live in the UK, West Midlands if that helps.

All The Best, Peace

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Right2Die73, MsMaudlin, BlueWidow and 11 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
There's a post pinned to the top of the main page devoted to looking for partners. You'll maybe have luck there.

Reactions: mediocre
Akeolodo

Akeolodo

̶2̶4̶/̶0̶1̶/̶2̶0̶2̶0̶
Oct 13, 2019
There's a post pinned to the top of the main page devoted to looking for partners. You'll maybe have luck there.

Thanks, changed the title

Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is F@£ked
Nov 20, 2019
Hey i'm uk too. If you want to chat i'm here

Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Nov 20, 2019
Hi, what region of the UK do you live in and are you going to commit anytime soon?
Im SE England and yes
If your in Birmingham i'm only 1 1/2 to 2 hrs away from you

Akeolodo

Akeolodo

̶2̶4̶/̶0̶1̶/̶2̶0̶2̶0̶
Oct 13, 2019
What method are you planning to use?

Akeolodo

Akeolodo

̶2̶4̶/̶0̶1̶/̶2̶0̶2̶0̶
Oct 13, 2019
Are able to come to Birmingham City Hotel and we'll split the cost and have someone to die with?

Could you please educate me on the SN method inside the UK? Thanks

Last edited:
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Nov 20, 2019
Have you read the SN megathread
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Hi, I won't disclose my legal name for obvious reasons. I'm 21 and have been lurking on this site for a few months now and haven't posted anything yet. I'm slightly tired so please understand what I'm going to try and say.

On the 24th of January, I'm finally going to commit after being paid and living life for a bit. I've had multiple failed attempts though CO Poisoning and Alcohol Poisoning, 1st one due to mother throwing away charcoal, chimney burner, tent and calling the police on me.

"So, how are you going to successfully commit this time?", quite simple actually, thankfully to the SS community I have discovered a painless effective solution of using nitrogen gas, I've done some research and decided to buy from eBay a nitrogen gas cylinder of 2.2 liters 100bar (effectively producing 2200L in gas), Mig e97 regulator, oxygen mask, and duct tape to tape the 6mm tube to the 4mm regulator hole then go and book a hotel room for the night to finally die.

"Why do you want to commit suicide", for a few reasons mainly money, paranoia and extreme overthinking, for the last few years after leaving college, I've had little to no opportunity of a stable, decent life ( The only decent job I had, I hated) and have reverted to hanging to little gleams of hope only to realise they never have and will never get me anywhere. I've tried everything, fluoxetine, sertraline, diazepam, lorazepam, and quetiapine all prescribed by GP's and Psychiatric doctors.

I've been sectioned multiple times to no avail, and just want to end it all as I see no hope in life but stress, depression, and anxiety. I believe that there is an afterlife that our bodies die however our souls are reborn. Sometimes I feel like I've just been dealt the wrong cards in life.

All The Best, Peace

''1st one due to mother throwing away charcoal, chimney burner, tent and calling the police on me.'' How can you ensure that your mom won't throw away the nitrogen tank? Like will it be delivered to your door? Best of luck as well

Akeolodo

Akeolodo

̶2̶4̶/̶0̶1̶/̶2̶0̶2̶0̶
Oct 13, 2019
''1st one due to mother throwing away charcoal, chimney burner, tent and calling the police on me.'' How can you ensure that your mom won't throw away the nitrogen tank? Like will it be delivered to your door? Best of luck as well

Last time I really didn't think she'd throw away and left the massive 10kg bag of charcoal in the kitchen, however, this time I will collect delivery then conceal in a backpack the hide in my room behind the wardrobe since it's small to fit.

Reactions: lostangel
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Hey, love. It seems like you have a solid method. I'm so happy for you... Just know that we are here for you and you're not alone in this.We wish you a safe and peaceful journey when your time comes, until then we are here to listen and support you.

Sending you all of my love. :heart:

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I know this post is looking for a partner, but I just want to say sorry things came to this and I hope you can enjoy life for the rest of the time you're here :heart:
Its ok to change your mind and we'll be here for you if you do

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019

All The Best, Peace
I wish you the best of luck, finding a partner was something I never even considered for this journey.
I'm in Staffordshire so not far x

Reactions: Akeolodo
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I hope you are able to find peace in your decision and go with dignity. :hug:

Reactions: Akeolodo