perpetualsomnolence

perpetualsomnolence

Jun 21, 2023
So I've got my date, the 10th/11th of Feb as my parents are away for the weekend. I'm gonna be inducing carbon monoxide poisoning. I have just over a week to get everything sorted in terms of notes etc.

My only concern is I am looking after my dog that weekend and I don't want to accidentally make him ill, or have him going hungry so I might see if a friend can take him.

It feels so comforting that I've finally got a way out

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mirroredmind, SVEN, Lostman1029 and 5 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Good luck! i hope you find the peace you're looking for and see you on the other side(if there is one)

Reactions: perpetualsomnolence
perpetualsomnolence

perpetualsomnolence

Jun 21, 2023
Good luck! i hope you find the peace you're looking for and see you on the other side(if there is one)
I think there is ! Not in a heaven/hell way but in a 'returning to the source' way, you know?? I think I make a shitty human (not that I'm shitty just not good at it) and probably make a much better whatever the hell we are before we are humans

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Slow_Farewell
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I get it. A part of me hopes that Earth is hell is true, because if that's the case then it's quite possible that death would just return us to the "source".

Reactions: divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved at having a way to reliably cease existing, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: elimliadam and perpetualsomnolence