s.s.scriptties

s.s.scriptties

Lookin' for a CTP partner
Jun 15, 2024
After doing research on sodium nitrite I thought it could be a good method with a high success rate but I don't know any credible SN sources in Egypt and DMC is 70$ which is way over 3k in my currency (Also searched for suppliers on chemnet and got an allbiz Egyptian provider online but they're sketchy lookin')... And there would be medication extra which I can't afford.

After that I was gonna look into potassium cyanide and pure helium, but without research I thought that would be futile and might be expensive... Might be wrong idk.

Partial hanging I thought would be a good option, maybe drowning, car crash... Waiting till I enter the military to shoot myself in training... All these options were gruesome and I only thought about them because my options were lookin' limited since I didn't have access to most substance based methods... And the military one would take atleast 4 years or more till I can do it. After some research, I found hanging to have ways to reduce pain alot and could be done peacefully, was suggested carbon monoxide poisoning, and starting searching prices and thinking of ways to do it Egypt...

I've finally settled for carbon monoxide poisoning. it's easily accessible, it's cheap, it's process is not complicated, it's peaceful, etc.

I don't care about side effects if it fails i'll jus try again.

Jus wanted to ask, is there a certain quality or type of coal I should buy? Maybe recommending a certain brand? Or can I jus use the pure ass coal we use in Shisha and shit here. Also wanted to know recommendations for enclosed spaces to do it... I thought of tent, car, elevator, abandoned building.

My main issue is probably the place I can do it, I don't have a driver's licence and can't drive, idk how people do it in a tent without catching on fire or air coming in but either way it adds to my budget which I'm not a fan, an elevator could be risky since someone could stop me if they wanna go to a certain floor while I'm doing it, I'd have to look around to find the abandoned building.
I can also jus do it at my house in the bathroom but we have an air opening... Also my parents could notice if I stay in there for so long and stop me before I do it... But I think I could jus wait for a day where they're all out... Which is very rare, so I don't wanna wait all that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rudi and NoPoint2Life
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace from the suffering, I wish you the best.

Reactions: s.s.scriptties