• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Have to go collect it tomorrow. Don't know for sure when I'm going to hang myself though.
Everything's becoming real again and there's no going back from where I am now.
People don't care, not even the mental health services. In fact, the mental health services have just been damaging recently and then blame me because I'm upset about being laughed at. Any time I'm upset, it's never the responsibility of anyone else, it's ALWAYS because I'm "emotionally unstable". Somebody could probably stab me in the throat and then they would blame my reaction on me being mentally ill.
Anyway... my friend died by suicide years ago, so I should also be able to do it.

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Have to go collect it tomorrow. Don't know for sure when I'm going to hang myself though.
Everything's becoming real again and there's no going back from where I am now.
People don't care, not even the mental health services. In fact, the mental health services have just been damaging recently and then blame me because I'm upset about being laughed at. Any time I'm upset, it's never the responsibility of anyone else, it's ALWAYS because I'm "emotionally unstable". Somebody could probably stab me in the throat and then they would blame my reaction on me being mentally ill.
Anyway... my friend died by suicide years ago, so I should also be able to do it.
Hope it works out for you.

• Love
Reactions: madbananas
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you can tie a simple loop that will slide easily over the rope, you win!