• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
Its taken me weeks and alot of research constantly but finally worked it out! Now i can get what I want hopefully quicker. Hallelujah.
Probably wasted loads of money trying to figure it out . Oh well wont matter

Reactions: Final Escape and throwaway_2620
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
Buying bitcoin is actually pretty easy.

I have a small amount of bitcoins already, but I'm planning on buying the amount I need from https://www.coinbase.com.

From there you can just transfer the amount needed to any bitcoin address.

The best option would probably be to buy it anonymously, but that's harder and riskier than buying from an exchange.

Where did you get your coins?

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23 and Final Escape
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
LocalBitcoins is trustable too, but unless meeting face to face and paying cash you're still gonna have to give out personal info to someone.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
How can you cash out leftover bitcoins?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Localbitcoins or in some places you find pay points where you can also buy/sell Bitcoin, but they charge a fairly high commission.

B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
oh EPIC FAIL! this is ridiculous. Iv got the bitcoin in my wallet. but then it kept saying it couldn't log me in because someone may be watching my connection. then wouldn't send it to anyone. now its charging over £6 in charges, on £25!! this just isn't working. have to see if all the other stuff I ordered on the normal web arrives.

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Which wallet exactly do you use? Normally you can determine your fees yourself, there is also the option not to pay at all... I have never had to pay more than 50 cents in fees.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
When the value of bitcoin goes crazy high like it did again the past few days, fees increase too. It's just how the network works.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23