A

abid

Mar 24, 2019
Below is my SN schedule hopefully for the next weekend.

48, 40, 32, 24, 16, 8 hours before SN intake: 1x tab of Perinorm (Metoclopramide)

6 hours before SN intake: 1x tab of Zinetac 150mg (Ranitidine) to take care of any food related acidity

4 hours before SN intake: Dinner (hopefully light, cannot skip) and 1x tab of Zinetac 150mg

1.5 hours before SN intake: 2x tabs of Perinorm

1 hour before SN intake: 2x tabs of Perinorm

30mins before SN intake: 1x tabs of Zinetac

SN intake: 20g in 100ml of water in room temperature (approximately 25-28 degree C) (should be enough for my weight of 115kg)

3 hrs after SN intake: Most likely notice that my door is locked and further steps unknown. This is the time I will also setup for automated texts. Ambulance/any help will come in around after this.

I want to know if anyone notice any issues with the timeline. Food is one big issue but I cannot do anything about it since I stay at home and eat with my parents. All of the Zinetac should help though, although I'm not sure of exceeding the daily safe limit of 300mg of Zinetac as well.

I moved the timeline up by 1 hour (was planning 5 hours after food intake) but since I'm on the heavier side, I don't know how long it will take SN to take the complete action so being on the safer side there and giving it more time to take action.

J

Jordanles

The Peace Seeker
Mar 26, 2019
I'm not an expert on SN but I would recommend to wait for about 6 hours or so after SN intake to send texts in case the SN doesn't do what you intend.

Reactions: NoOneKnows, Redrock and Addy92
A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I'm not an expert on SN but I would recommend to wait for about 6 hours or so after SN intake to send texts in case the SN doesn't do what you intend.

Schedule with an app

A

abid

Mar 24, 2019

I thought to keep more time but then read that it's an all or nothing method. If nothing happens in 2 hours then nothing will happen after that. I don't see any harm in adding more time so will do that.

Reactions: NoOneKnows
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
if I were 115kg, I would take 25g especially if you're young

Reactions: abid
A

abid

Mar 24, 2019
if I were 115kg, I would take 25g especially if you're young

Done. I was afraid of increasing it beyond 20g since I heard that leads to seizures (or was it cramps?) during the process.. as long as it does not hurt enough for me to scream :(

Darkhole

Darkhole

Feb 21, 2019
Done. I was afraid of increasing it beyond 20g since I heard that leads to seizures (or was it cramps?) during the process.. as long as it does not hurt enough for me to scream :(
I wouldn't overdo it. 15-20 grams will be enough. Also somewhat worried 4 hours of fasting isn't enough. I understand your predicament but given the possibility of being found I would try to find a way to at least fast for 8. Only 4 hours even if a light meal could slow down the body's absorption rate. Not 100% sure on this but it's not a risk I would take.

Last edited:
A

abid

Mar 24, 2019
Only 4 hours even if a light meal could slow down the body's absorption rate. Not 100% sure on this but it's not a risk I would take.

My dinner usually involves 3-4 pieces of chicken pieces (bite size) and a bit of vegetable along with it. I have thought of it time and time again but can't delay as it is going to make it worse since there are a lot of things that need to be taken care of in April if I am alive and I don't do it soon. I'll see how the week goes and see if I can control any part of it as I get closer to my schedule and increase the fasting duration closer to the date.