Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I have to be at work in 7 hours. I wish I fell asleep and never woke up.
I know that it wont happen though. I'm also not even ready for dying.
None of my affairs are in order as they say. So it would be an unorganized departure.
I think most deaths are. No one is ever ready to die out of nowhere. Even with a will, it's still messy.

Every decision i've ever made has lead me to this point in my life and i'm so unhappy.
I told myself that I would accept whatever the outcome because I knew it would be like this...
but I didn't think it would emotionally destroy me so deeply.

I'll try to sleep for a few hours. I'm shedding tears as I write this dreading that I have to keep living another day.
Bills gotta get paid. I have to have a place to sleep. I have to have food. Ugh. When will this medicore existence be done.

Gnight.

Ty9Sg8oHghPWg

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lake, venomousSSërpent74, Leavesfromthevine and 4 others
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I have to be at work in 7 hours. I wish I fell asleep and never woke up.
I know that it wont happen though. I'm also not even ready for dying.
None of my affairs are in order as they say. So it would be an unorganized departure.
I think most deaths are. No one is ever ready to die out of nowhere. Even with a will, it's still messy.

Every decision i've ever made has lead me to this point in my life and i'm so unhappy.
I told myself that I would accept whatever the outcome because I knew it would be like this...
but I didn't think it would emotionally destroy me so deeply.

I'll try to sleep for a few hours. I'm shedding tears as I write this dreading that I have to keep living another day.
Bills gotta get paid. I have to have a place to sleep. I have to have food. Ugh. When will this medicore existence be done.

Gnight.

View attachment 124478
I feel you. You are not alone. Hope you get through the day as smooth as possible, despite the negative stuff. All the best

Reactions: Kit1, Al Gul and Sleeper System
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Reading this as I'm going into work. I relate to this deeply. I hope we all find peace and happiness soon no matter how. Much love everyone <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Sleeper System and sanction