sudohope

sudohope

Feb 6, 2021
so I have carefully read the STANs guide on SN.. and its the final choice I made. However, I cannot go fasting for 48h, its very uncomfortable for me.

Tomorrow I start with the process.. I am going to fast entire day before drinking SN in the midnight.

So I stopped eating from tonight, usually I sleep for 12-13 hours, then wake up around afternoon, I will be fasting throughout the day. So it will be a 24 hours fasting anyway before SN intake.

and then follow the steps below.

1 hour before drinking SN1000mg of paracetamol.
45 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
30 minutes before drinking SNDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.
SN drink

I have a doubt: can I drink coffee or tea during fasting? also eat anything like chips (very light)?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Thegoldenapples, Seaghost and 7 others
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
You don't need to fast for 48 hours. The 48 hour method is taking the meto for 48 hours, in either way you only fast for 8 hours (or more if you prefer) before the SN. And you can drink fluids its recommended to stop fluids 2 hours before.

Reactions: Wrennie
LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
Coffee and tea are fine for up to 4 hours before, and you can have a small snack 8 hours before. Longer fasts increase the speed of gastric emptying, but it isnt really necessary.

Always make sure to have a 2nd dose prepared, in case of vomiting before absorption.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and Thegoldenapples
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
so I have carefully read the STANs guide on SN.. and its the final choice I made. However, I cannot go fasting for 48h, its very uncomfortable for me.

Tomorrow I start with the process.. I am going to fast entire day before drinking SN in the midnight.

So I stopped eating from tonight, usually I sleep for 12-13 hours, then wake up around afternoon, I will be fasting throughout the day. So it will be a 24 hours fasting anyway before SN intake.

and then follow the steps below.

1 hour before drinking SN1000mg of paracetamol.
45 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
30 minutes before drinking SNDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.
SN drink

I have a doubt: can I drink coffee or tea during fasting? also eat anything like chips (very light)?
PM didn't work. Are you still here ?