• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Sorry if I already asked this but I want to be sure I will ctb in some days.

Are 2 glasses enough?
I often read that people prepare a third glass but the problem would be it would cost more time if it isn't necessary.

What is the best water fasting time?
I often read 2 hours but if longer is better I can do that, I don't have a big problem not taking water.

When I start food fasting I will also stop drinking soda but can I still drink sparkling water instead of still water?

Can I use a laxative before water fasting so that I can defecate fully before taking the sn?

When I weight the sn should I close the sn bottle right after taking an amount to weight so it doesn't degrade?
My scale is small so I can't weight it at once.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
1. 2 glasses is enough but 3 is advised, just to be safe

2. 6 hours or so, whenever you start to feel very thirsty is when you fasted enough, in my opinion.

3. Not entirely sure about this one, i'd just be safe and only drink water. For me, soda creates lots of gas and makes me nauseous sometimes so if i were you i'd also stop drinking sparking water.

4. If laxatives help you a lot with getting bowel movements then you can do so, i'm not very sure about this one either.

5. You should close the SN, just to be safe. If it will stay out for more than an hour or two then it'd be better to have it closed anyways. Since your scale is small, you should also close it too, to store it so it doesn't get lost and so it can be organized. I don't think it can degrade that quickly because you're just weighing, it shouldn't take that long.

• Informative
Reactions: reaching_zer0
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
2 glasses is enough but 3 is advised, just to be safe
I want to be sure but it will take more time then.
6 hours or so, whenever you start to feel very thirsty is when you fasted enough, in my opinion.
The problem is I will also fast while sleeping and I will wake up so that I will ctb in more than 3 hours so the water fasting time would then be longer than 11 hours.
Not entirely sure about this one, i'd just be safe and only drink water. For me, soda creates lots of gas and makes me nauseous sometimes so if i were you i'd also stop drinking sparking water.
Ok thanks.
If laxatives help you a lot with getting bowel movements then you can do so, i'm not very sure about this one either.
I hope it is ok to use that.
You should close the SN, just to be safe. If it will stay out for more than an hour or two then it'd be better to have it closed anyways. Since your scale is small, you should also close it too, to store it so it doesn't get lost and so it can be organized. I don't think it can degrade that quickly because you're just weighing, it shouldn't take that long.
With half of a bottle to place the sn in it should be possible in one go.
How long do you think I can wait after mixing the sn with water until it gets bad?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
The problem is I will also fast while sleeping and I will wake up so that I will ctb in more than 3 hours so the water fasting time would then be longer than 11 hours.

With half of a bottle to place the sn in it should be possible in one go.
How long do you think I can wait after mixing the sn with water until it gets bad?
Its better that you're fasting for a longer time due to sleeping, you won't have to worry about being careful to not eat or drink anything because you'll be asleep. As for the storage, I'm not very sure about this. Therefore, I'm not the right person to ask. Maybe do some research or test your luck and ask around. Probably not on the general chat, though. Maybe on the SN bible or some other thread discussing SN.