• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

katyhere

katyhere

Jan 23, 2020
Hi, I've decided to CTB this weekend and I am doing some final preparatons. I will dedicate another thread to the act itself but for now I have a final question, maybe someone could help me out? It's adviced to take 500-600mg of oxazepam after drinking SN. However, I've only got 110mg of oxazepam available. Would it still be recommended to take this dosage after drinking SN? Or somewhat before drinking SN? And if so, how long? Since it's a lighter dose it might take longer to work. Sidenote: I have never taken oxazepam before so I don't know how I will react to it.

If someone knows something to help me out, thanks in advance!

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yes. That much would work. Even only 2 mg of a benzos can knock someone out for 20 hours so oxyzepam would be the same. Just take some an hour before drinking the SN. I'm not extremely sure about oxazepam so you should do some research as well.

katyhere

katyhere

Jan 23, 2020
I am a little worried about when to take it because I don't want to pass out BEFORE I take the SN but I also don't want it to kick in too long AFTER drinking SN. It's pretty hard to find the right information on this so anymore tips would be welcome!

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Oxazepam is a medium-acting benzo and works for 8-12 hours. The highest blood level is reached after 1-3 hours. Each person reacts differently to medication. The average daily dose is 20-30 mg, only in exceptional cases up to 150 mg (in hospitals).

Diazepam is a long acting benzo and starts to work fast within 30 - max.60 minutes.

Please consider this a general info about Oxazepam and Diazepam, not related to the SN method.

Last edited:
Reactions: katyhere
katyhere

katyhere

Jan 23, 2020
Oxazepam is a medium-acting benzo and works for 8-12 hours. (Diazepam is a long acting benzo). The highest blood level is reached after 1-3 hours.
Each person reacts differently to medication. The average daily dose is 20-30 mg, only in exceptional cases up to 150 mg (in hospitals).

Thank you for the response. I am now considering taking 30mg 1,5 hour before drinking SN to calm my nerves and taking the rest right after drinking SN. Does that make sense to you?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Thank you for the response. I am now considering taking 30mg 1,5 hour before drinking SN to calm my nerves and taking the rest right after drinking SN. Does that make sense to you?
I don't want to make a recommendation.

-edited-

Last edited:
katyhere

katyhere

Jan 23, 2020
This makes sense to me, but I don't want to make a recommendation.
Understandable! Thanks for the input, I will do some more research and perhaps some more people will respond.

Last edited:
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
If you dont know how you respond to it, it would be best to test the medication beforehand. See how much it takes to make you extremely sleepy and how long it takes. That could be helpful.

katyhere

katyhere

Jan 23, 2020
If you dont know how you respond to it, it would be best to test the medication beforehand. See how much it takes to make you extremely sleepy and how long it takes. That could be helpful.
Unfortunately I only have 110mg available so I don't want to waste any. I would prefer to test it but there is no way for me to get my hands on more oxazepam...