StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I hope someone can help me out. I will be ctb shortly and I want to leave a message for the general public. Can someone help me figure out how to do this? I don't have any social media accounts. I really appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and waitingforrest
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Depends on how big of an audience you want. I honestly think the biggest audience would be here. On youtube you'd most likely get 0-10 views, and there's a chance they'd delete the video if it got any more popular. On reddit they'd most likely delete your post within minutes/hours. You could create a blog and post there, but again there's a big chance that no one would see the post. You could post a video on Vimeo or dailymail or some place else, but again, you'd probably not get any views.

If you want more than one person to see your note, it would be best to publish it here. Or you can post it elsewhere and then link it here.

Reactions: Wrennie and miserableforever
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
you can send mass email

Reactions: woundedwarrier, Wrennie and miserableforever
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Depends on how big of an audience you want. I honestly think the biggest audience would be here. On youtube you'd most likely get 0-10 views, and there's a chance they'd delete the video if it got any more popular. On reddit they'd most likely delete your post within minutes/hours. You could create a blog and post there, but again there's a big chance that no one would see the post. You could post a video on Vimeo or dailymail or some place else, but again, you'd probably not get any views.

If you want more than one person to see your note, it would be best to publish it here. Or you can post it elsewhere and then link it here.
Once people know you actually killed yourself the number would grow at least to a 3 digit number.

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Once people know you actually killed yourself the number would grow at least to a 3 digit number.
There are certain entities that I want to know so I'm thinking maybe writing letters to them - any opinions?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
There are certain entities that I want to know so I'm thinking maybe writing letters to them - any opinions?
There are ways to send emails in a delayed way, but you would need to research how to do this. WIth letters, you can leave them in your home, but I wouldn't mail them, because so many people postpone thier plans a few times before going through with ctb- or before deciding not to. People who are really certain they will follow through still often unexpectedly encounter SI and postpone it.

completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
How so? In my notes, I tell recipients to keep the news to themselves. Also my final will instructs for no funeral or celebration of life related events to be held. Will people ignore my wishes and spread the news?

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
How so? In my notes, I tell recipients to keep the news to themselves. Also my final will instructs for no funeral or celebration of life related events to be held. Will people ignore my wishes and spread the news?
Well, I was talking of uploading a public YouTube video.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Gmail has an option that lets you send scheduled/delayed emails.

• Informative
Reactions: woundedwarrier and Manaaja