• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Okay so the last nail is in my coffin. They are firing these stupid fuvking eastwards at morgan and morgan didn't even bother giving me a chance. So we moving forward with the plans. Hate has overtaken me and I want nothing more than thes s assholes to die a horrible painful death. So no job no money no place to live totally ready to go. These people don't care that I g a ve ip everything fir th I s fuck r d job. They flat out t lied and lied by omission denied my ada. This s is a d u c ked eo r kdcwe live in. I'm too loving and ca r ING yo continue. Onward ho!

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I'm so sorry for all the suffering you're going through...

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
Okay so the last nail is in my coffin. They are firing these stupid fuvking eastwards at morgan and morgan didn't even bother giving me a chance. So we moving forward with the plans. Hate has overtaken me and I want nothing more than thes s assholes to die a horrible painful death. So no job no money no place to live totally ready to go. These people don't care that I g a ve ip everything fir th I s fuck r d job. They flat out t lied and lied by omission denied my ada. This s is a d u c ked eo r kdcwe live in. I'm too loving and ca r ING yo continue. Onward ho!
I'm so sorry you're going through all this. Hugs

MrsNobody

MrsNobody

nostalgic isolation
Feb 4, 2024
This is awful. People don't understand the pain job loss or inability to make a living brings. I understand decisions have to be made but it's just another testament to the awful way the world operates.