goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I wish i could spend my final moments with her…I feel she would accept my decision heck maybe she'd even pull the trigger for me idk. I would just feel save in her arms before i pass on into a better world

• Love
Reactions: bipbapbop and PlasticFace
D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
You are going for her? meaning that you are doing it because you want to do it but only to get her attention, trust me it won't work but can land you in something more troublesome.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I feel for you so much... I wish I could die in their arms. Unfortunately I know they won't let me do it. I'm gonna die alone in the cold of the forest...
You are going for her? meaning that you are doing it because you want to do it but only to get her attention, trust me it won't work but can land you in something more troublesome.
Why the hell are you saying he's gonna do it "only to get her attention"? Nowhere does he imply that's the case. I find it kinda rude from you.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I have many reasons which i will not be divulging in this thread but i believe I've covered them before in others and no I haven't spoken to the one i refer in this post for years
I feel for you so much... I wish I could die in their arms. Unfortunately I know they won't let me do it. I'm gonna die alone in the cold of the forest...

Why the hell are you saying he's gonna do it "only to get her attention"? Nowhere does he imply that's the case. I find it kinda rude from you.
It's possible he's getting mixed up with the best friend I've lost a few months back which was more the tipping point than a reason highlighted how lost i really was looking back at my life as a whole

D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
I am just saying it to make sure, in this madness he doesn't land in some facility that he doesn't want to be in (your GF love of life will call authorities in no time if she thought she will land in legal trouble after you kllng yourself after spending time in her arms), I don't want his friend circle or the circle he is in to think him as someone crazy, I am a realist I want to make him take this decision for himself not for someone else.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I wish I could die in his arms while he reads me a story, just like he used to read me to sleep. Childish, yes, but I never felt safer than in those moments.

• Aww..
Reactions: LunarLight and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I am just saying it to make sure, in this madness he doesn't land in some facility that he doesn't want to be in (your GF love of life will call authorities in no time if she thought she will land in legal trouble after you kllng yourself after spending time in her arms), I don't want his friend circle or the circle he is in to think him as someone crazy, I am a realist I want to make him take this decision for himself not for someone else.
This friend literally said when i hit a certain age if i wasn't happy i was free to do whatever i wanted,plus knowing this friend as well as i do I wouldn't be surprised if they complied given certain things they've said over the years
I wish I could die in his arms while he reads me a story, just like he used to read me to sleep. Childish, yes, but I never felt safer than in those moments.
There's nothing wrong in that though is there? Everyone wants to die peacefully in an ideal sense

• Love
Reactions: bipbapbop