• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
If my mind makes me say things I think I shouldn't would not caring make me not have the urge to say them? Only I can't make myself not say them. Also that could result in more violence, ridicule, contempt, punishment. They didn't believe that I couldn't control it. They believed my apathy easier. Only I didn't believe it. So I was stuck. I became jaded. Every time I tried to figure it out. If words were just words then ideas were offensive, my mind told me to say offensive ideas too. I made jokes to some success to ease the tension. My mind just makes me keep pushing it. When I'd bite my tongue literally the middle finger kept automatically coming up. People didn't believe me when I didn't have a name for it. They still largely don't. Does it matter? Have I just become callous? That's it. That's why I'm trapped. That's the main underlining reason apparently people suicide. Yet what do they offer us? More entrapment. Drugs that don't work. A place for them to look down from their pedestal. Condescending counselors.