• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soapie

Soapie

I hope we all can heal from this
Mar 26, 2021
I'm so scared of the future. I can't take this right now. I'm acting so stoic he thinks I'm okay. I'm fucked. Holy fucking shit what the fuck do I do now???? He did it so easily. I spent so much effort and he just up and left and I just... I don't understand and I'm frantic and I got way too high and I'm so fucking fucked. I can't kill myself yet but god I want to so bad. I'm technically homeless right now but I have people looking after me who will know if I do something. At this point I'm just looking for somewhere to move into alone so no one is suspicious. I just need get people to stop checking up on me like this. The second I'm alone I'm doing it. Welcoming back SS into my life I guess, woohoo 🤡

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: raghu1977, DarkNearDeath, Huntfish34 and 16 others
C

cgcgcgcg

Feb 17, 2022
Welcome back - I hope you are able to find some peace and perhaps answers here.

From what I've seen so far, it's a very warm, welcoming community. I hope you receive it the same way I have.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Life sucks and Looooser
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
You have a ctb method all set up and ready? How long had you stayed off SS?

Yeah people leaving is fucking horrifying as fuck. Idk how anyone recovers from that shit lol. I really don't. Especially all the effort and trust that went into it.

Reactions: ikadasui, Huntfish34, Life sucks and 2 others
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Welcome back, although I wish it would be in better circumstances.

I don't understand the full extent of your relationship with your fiance, but it must really hurt to be so close to someone and have them just leave.

Losing people really is never easy, especially for people who don't have anyone else. I sometimes wonder too, why people just move on so easily.

The pain of losing a relationship is one that can drive people to ctb, I know it did for me. Putting all your trust and effort into a person and to just have them throw it away, It may hurt when someone leaves us, but when it is someone we trust, it can feel unbearable.

I hope that SS is able to provide a bit of support for you.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Life sucks, Looooser and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can be devastating and painful for people to leave. I'm sorry you are going through this. I know that it can be unbearable to be suffering so much and I understand the feeling of desperation. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Life sucks, Looooser and 1 other person
sad_gurl_thoughts

sad_gurl_thoughts

Feb 8, 2022
I'm so sorry you're going through this.

I didn't lose a fiancé, just a partner, and the heartache sometimes brings me to my knees, even weeks later. It's terrible to lose someone you love who you thought cared about you.

No advice unfortunately, but I understand where you are emotionally because I'm in a similar place. Also trying not to end my life over it while desperately wanting the pain to end…

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Life sucks
L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
Take one day at a time remember to breathe. On a positive note it does sound like you have friends that care about you? Maybe you'll be able to lean on them during this hard time. Big hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
R

raghu1977

Nerd
Jan 29, 2022
Normally - I would say every one's pain is their own. And no one can judge another's pain or dictate if/when they should ctb.

But it seems to me that you want to ctb because your fiance left you. I think you should just say 'fuck him' and live your best life. Dont ctb just because of some asshole.

I am probably overstepping my bounds here. If I am - I apologize. This is just my .02$

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Huntfish34