Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
It's been more over 3 months and my N didn't arrived yet, it probably won't get at all, the tracking number expired, the seller keeps telling me to be patience, but I have a specific date soon and I'm not going to wait anymore

My question is, do you think fentanyl can be peaceful like N?
How opioids feels like? I never tried but I know that benzo don't affects good on me because of my sleep apnea

Another question that I already asked, but I can't stop thinking about it- fentanyl can cause Paralysis?, I read couple of posts here about how after use of opioids they couldn't feel their hands/legs

The suggestion amount in the books is 500 MCG+ 500 mg benzo, I have 1000 MCG (10 patches of 100) + 480 mg diazepam.
I can double the fentanyl patches if needed

Screenshot 2020 06 10 07 56 53 1733852500 EDIT 1

Honestly, I always thought that I'll die from pills, dying from patches is just weird.

How fentanyl and opioids kills-

I am choosing F.
It is a lot easier to get than N .. and honestly, I know that there's absolutely no possible way I could swallow and keep down that amount of foul tasting fluid.

F is killing tens of thousands of people every year, so it's a fairly good bet.
What's the mechanism of death for a F OD? Respiratory failure?

edit: found answer... yes and it's fast. Could appear accidental too :)

@LadyAbandon
So fentanyl absolutely can be as peaceful as it comes and would be my #1 preferred method if I had a reliable source right now. (Feel free to PM if you want to help a sister out.) I have a long history of opioid use and I can assure you from experience that opioid overdose feels like drifting off into dreams if gradual, and just going out like a light if not, but it's painless and there's no feeling of suffocation. If you have any awareness at all, you just feel like you don't NEED to breathe anymore.

500 to 1000 mg is WAY more than you will need if it's a reasonable purity, people can OD on micrograms of the stuff. I agree that test strips are a good idea just to make sure you have what you think you have.

IV use is really the best way to go and is really not difficult, if you are interested in some resources I can help you out. I would think snorting or anal use would be your next best option.

Benzos would be overkill in my opinion but wouldn't hurt just to add another layer of certainty to lethality. Antiemetics are probably not necessary but you can definitely vomit from an opioid overdose even with IV use, so again, wouldn't hurt. Generally the sound of vomiting in a hotel room is not enough to bring in the EMTs, think of all the drunken hotel parties that go on. But who wants to spend their last moments throwing up if you can help it?

The scare stories about EMTs overdosing on fentanyl just from touching a grain of it are pretty much an urban myth, though anesthesiologists have experienced the effects from spilling liquid from a vial on their hands. However, the scare stories have been spread enough that people do believe it and might appreciate a warning. Keep in mind though that if you leave signs it's that much quicker they would Narcan you in case of a rescue.

Good luck, and like i said, feel free to PM with any questions. May you find the peace you seek.

@Meretlein
Fentanyl is not as a good as nembutal because nembutal is very cardiotoxic. A nembutal overdose knocks you out, stops your breathing, and stops your heart. There is no antidote for nembutal and simply intubating a person will not be enough to save them

@lost_soul83
Fentanyl will simply make you nod out and you'll stop breathing. No pain, no nothing. You won't even know what's happening and before you know it, you'll be gone. Trust me, I've watched someone OD on fentanyl before and it went exactly that way. And if you have no opioid tolerance, you shouldn't need any other drugs with the fentanyl to do the job.
couldn't totally get Direct answer from that posts

Honestly, I don't know what I want from that post, I just want someone to relax me and tell me it's a good method.
I just can't stop to see the flaws in this plan

thanks!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: meerpasta, GoodPersonEffed, _Minsk and 6 others
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
sorry i dont know the answer to your questions, but i was just wondering who did you buy N from? if it was from C which market? im going to buy N soon but im concerned about having to wait that long..

• Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
sorry i dont know the answer to your questions, but i was just wondering who did you buy N from? if it was from C which market? im going to buy N soon but im concerned about having to wait that long..
It's a really long annoying expensive story, not really something worth mentioning
Just a one big bad experience, nothing more
Unfortunately C don't ship to my country

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Soul, Matthias_k and 1 other person
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I have read lots of life threatening overdose stories and almost every one found the overdose to be peaceful - simply an instant black out. it's the waking up from the overdose that was painful but that's is to be expected because all of them were given narcan.
Most people overdosed on pressed fake pills (oxys, percs) with fentanyl or on heroin laced with fentanyl.
I didn't find any first hand experiences overdosing on multiple transdermal patches applied on the skin, this kind of administration is not really euphoric so addicts prefer to chew on them or smoke which can easily lead to overdose.

Sometimes black out in uncomfortable positions or not being found for too long causes compartment syndrome - lack of oxygen in arms or legs, that can lead to permanent damage to nerves and muscles. Some people lost their limbs to this :(

The issue with fentanyl patches that they act very slowly and while the substance is being released it can lead to extreme nausea especially in opiate native person.

The most sources I found state that lethal dose of fentanyl is 2-3 mg.

I hope that helps.

Reactions: Neville1, enjolras and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
The issue with fentanyl patches that they act very slowly and while the substance is being released it can lead to extreme nausea especially in opiate native person.
That can be a problem especially if it taken with benzo, it probably will lead to chocking.

Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Those patches you have release 1 mg/h and a single dose of roughly 2 mg is lethal. As the fentanyl is processed very quickly in the body I would see the problem here is reliability – when is a lethal dose reached in your body, will your body be too fast to build up a lethal dose?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You have way more than enough. If one were to dissolve the diazepam in water, immediately place 9 patches on, drink d, and then chew one patch, unconsciousness would be rapid. Assuming you are undisturbed and opiate naive, it would be very unlikely that the outcome would be anything but death. May wish to add an antiemetic if possible 1h before, but the dosages you have are massive.

Respectfully, by rhiino's logic it would be nearly impossible to die from F patches, which is not the case. If you are concerned and want/can add more patches it's your choice

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Yomyom and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I have no experience or expertise to give you an answer, @Yomyom, but if it helps: I'd love to have access to fentanyl patches. x

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
You have way more than enough. If one were to dissolve the diazepam in water, immediately place 9 patches on, drink d, and then chew one patch, unconsciousness would be rapid. Assuming you are undisturbed and opiate naive, it would be very unlikely that the outcome would be anything but death. May wish to add an antiemetic if possible 1h before, but the dosages you have are massive.

Respectfully, by rhiino's logic it would be nearly impossible to die from F patches, which is not the case. If you are concerned and want/can add more patches it's your choice
Thanks, that very relaxing to hear

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
Based on your post history, you've done sufficient research, know the risks of being rescued, brain or nerve damage, know the fatal dose, the correct procedure, the relative peacefulness and reliability compared to N, about choking, the importance of not being interrupted, about chewing to increase speed.

Your dosages and @Aap's plan should certainly be fatal. Probably only lack of confidence, the self-doubts and indeciveness that accompany depression make you doubt this method.

You shouldn't worry; it should be reliable and peaceful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Yomyom
M

meerpasta

Jan 29, 2020
I don't have any experience with fentanyl but personally other opiates make me feel relaxed and peaceful and I sometimes just end up having a nice nap.

I've heard that fentanyl addicts sometimes make cuts into the side of the patches that go on their skin, the membrane that separates the gel from the skin only lets a limited amount of it to be absorbed over time. People have died from thinking they can halve the dose of their patch by cutting it in half when it lets more of the gel make direct contact at once by leaking out.

Reactions: Yomyom
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I did not want to cause any insecurity by my vague considerations ;-)