• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I've heard F is an extremely painless way to go,tried to get some on the DW looking back but it was all exclusively shipping to the states sadly but i may know someone who could ship some over to me,the question is how much do i need how do i take it and etc to make sure i don't fuck this up and succeed the last thing i need is to fail this

SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
i dont have any experience aqcuiring or using F, but i heard that it doesnt take that much to cbt and is a very pleasant way out.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
There are tons of RC opioids that are just as potent as F, (Protonitazene for an example)
Idk about how hard they would be to get in the UK, but I've seen them on the DW for the states
They might be something easier to get your hands on
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-in-your-suicide-kit-i-study-pharmacology.113882/
Honestly i made this post a month ago and already found a method much more at my disposal

I've heard that protonitazene can be good but you have to be left for 24hrs for it to work plus i don't really know if i wanna trust the darkweb again after previous experiences

But I appreciate the bringing to my attention anyways all the same