• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I noticed no one on here ever discusses cbt with fentanyl overdose, is there a reason?I thought about doing it that way

Reactions: Heem wasnt there
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I've seen countless discussion on here about it. I think the problem is finding legit F

Reactions: Immensevoid
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Oh thanks I never saw the discussions.
Apparently though now with the fentanyl crisis the majority of illegal drugs ( for example oxy, meth, heroin and even xanax ) contain some fentanyl because it's cheaper. They don't tell you it contains fentanyl, which is so messed up, so I would think that if you are trying to purchase fentanyl,it would be ligit but who knows.

Heem wasnt there

Heem wasnt there

Missing You
Dec 8, 2023
I don't think there's really an issue with finding "legit" fet, but it's just finding the right concentration I guess. Most drugs nowadays, but specifically opioids contain at least some amount of fet. If you're looking to buy actual fet tho, you run into the same issues you'd expect if you were searching for H. The purity of the drug is what's important. But with no tolerance to opioids, even a small amount of fet would do. As someone who has ODed before (on accident) it's really not that hard. It's peaceful and pretty much painless. It's just getting your hands on the shit that can be hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: my_sundown
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I don't think there's really an issue with finding "legit" fet, but it's just finding the right concentration I guess. Most drugs nowadays, but specifically opioids contain at least some amount of fet. If you're looking to buy actual fet tho, you run into the same issues you'd expect if you were searching for H. The purity of the drug is what's important. But with no tolerance to opioids, even a small amount of fet would do. As someone who has ODed before (on accident) it's really not that hard. It's peaceful and pretty much painless. It's just getting your hands on the shit that can be hard.
Someone with little to no previous knowledge can have fentanyl ordered to their house with only an hour or two of research on dark net markets.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Thanks for replying. What does H stand for?Is there a way to find out the purity of the drug? I have a high tolerance as I was addicted to opioids and cocaine but this was more than 2 years ago that I haven't used either. Now I take a lot of benzos, antidepressants, anti seizure meds so I assume I'd have a high tolerance but if I find a pure one (which I don't now how to go about that) can I buy like 4 pills to make sure it succeeds. I don't know how much people usually get.
How much did you take of it leading to your overdose? Sorry for so many questions ๐Ÿ™
Someone with little to no previous knowledge can have fentanyl ordered to their house with only an hour or two of research on dark net markets.
Im horrible with technology and probably wouldn't know how to access the dark net.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™

Last edited:
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Thanks for replying. What does H stand for?Is there a way to find out the purity of the drug? I have a high tolerance as I was addicted to opioids and cocaine but this was more than 2 years ago that I haven't used either. Now I take a lot of benzos, antidepressants, anti seizure meds so I assume I'd have a high tolerance but if I find a pure one (which I don't now how to go about that) can I buy like 4 pills to make sure it succeeds. I don't know how much people usually get.
How much did you take of it leading to your overdose? Sorry for so many questions ๐Ÿ™

Im horrible with technology and probably wouldn't know how to access the dark net.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™
I dont know your situation at all so this is all speculation but people who say things like that are ones who are most likely to benefit from getting therapy and help. I in no way mean to insult you with this but saying "I suck with technology, cant do it" when you have access to google, reddit, ss, etc. tells me that youre someone who most likely isnt even aware of wether their problems are truly solvable or not. Youre most likely not as helpless as you think and are more than capable of solving your problems with help. The people who truly cant be helped are the people who use the resources available to them to gain real awareness and understanding of their issues, potential solutions to those issues, and then use that information to come to a rational conclusion that suicide is the best option. Although this is only based off of a single remark of yours, I strongly believe you are not someone who has been or is being rational in your decision to kill yourself. I think your problems may be more solvable than you think. If they arent, then you always have this as a back up plan anyways.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I appreciate your input. I feel kind of stupid for asking those questions and stating that I'm not good with technology.
I've been to many therapists tried hard to get better, made a lot of efforts to try and move forward, have taken many different antidepressants and nothing has managed to take my pain away. I know that I want to die , im in constant unbearable emotional pain and just want it to end it and find peace. I'm embarrassed that I seem so clueless and part of the reasons why I'm on here is to be able to vent , connect with people that understand and know what pain feels like, who won't judge me and to also seek answers to questions I may have and I'm aware that some of them make me seem dumb but I have no where else to turn.๐Ÿ™

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise and Heem wasnt there
Heem wasnt there

Heem wasnt there

Missing You
Dec 8, 2023

Nah you're all good bro. H just stands for heroin. I was an addict for years as well, and ODed multiple times. The times I did OD were on accident, but I basically took my standard dose of (what I thought to be) Percocet and the pills were actually pressed with a tiny amount of fet. Eventually I started taking straight-up fet after my overdose. Even if you've been addicted to other forms of opioids (even heroin) fet is like 100x more potent. So if you did acquire fet you probably wouldn't need a lot for it to be successful. Side note: Most vendors on dark net forums usually require a minimum number of pills/amount purchased. The most common ones usually start at 5-10 minimum. There is a very helpful thread on this site for this exact issue! It talks much more about potency, etc.
Link here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/opioid-megathread-overview.138948/
Also, if you're curious about the dark net there is a very helpful thread here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-access-dark-net-markets-for-ctb-resources.106130/
If you need further resources, I have a couple more. Best of luck to you in your endeavors, I hope this helps!

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Thank you so much I appreciate you taking the time to explain it to me.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ