• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Endoflifer

Mar 18, 2024
Hi everyone, new here, but eager to get straight to the point, so I won't introduce myself otherwise than by saying that I live in the Netherlands and am able to get hold of Fentanyl sublingual tablets here, of up to 400 mcg. I figured I'd easily be able to hold 20 tablets under my tongue and against my gums and that combined with some benzo's, zolpidem and alcohol that should do the trick, 8 mg. But the more posts on the topic I read the more doubtful I become, also because sublingual tablets are hardly ever mentioned (even though I understand that their bioavailability is high and they are rapid-acting). Any thoughts on the subject?

E

Endoflifer

Mar 18, 2024
I've just ordered the fentanyl sublingual tablets and some lorazepam. I hope someone can tell me whether that will allow me to ctb. I haven't been taking any opioids so should be susceptible to overdosing. Anyone?

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
2mg of Fent already can be fatal and also combined with benzos and an AE (to avoid/reduce the chance of vomiting) should do the trick but OD's are very unpredictable and if you get found you will probably survive or even left with brain damage. I wish you all the best with whatever your decision will be, if you need a chat you can PM me❤️

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
It's just my opinion (I really don't know the science of ODing so really, don't take anything I say as fact - this is my OPINION), but strictly from what I have read, and I've read a live account of someone on here watching someone successfully CTB with SN - I think a Fent OD could be more peaceful than SN. I've read Fent OD accounts (accidental ODs who were brought back with Narcan) and it really is the ever mythical and coveted 'peacefully knocked out cold and then taken to the other side' OD. So long as you're not discovered by some busybody and given Narcan... it seems like a solid way to CTB. Especially if you have no tolerance. I just imagine the feeling of all that Opioid goodness would completely silence SI, make you feel totally numb and float you to the other side. Fent would definitely be my chosen way to go if I had any idea how to obtain it. You're very lucky and I wish you all the best on your final journey off this Prison Planet.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
2mg of Fent already can be fatal and also combined with benzos and an AE (to avoid/reduce the chance of vomiting) should do the trick but OD's are very unpredictable and if you get found you will probably survive or even left with brain damage. I wish you all the best with whatever your decision will be, if you need a chat you can PM me❤️

2/3 mg intravenouslly CAN kill.

Hi everyone, new here, but eager to get straight to the point, so I won't introduce myself otherwise than by saying that I live in the Netherlands and am able to get hold of Fentanyl sublingual tablets here, of up to 400 mcg. I figured I'd easily be able to hold 20 tablets under my tongue and against my gums and that combined with some benzo's, zolpidem and alcohol that should do the trick, 8 mg. But the more posts on the topic I read the more doubtful I become, also because sublingual tablets are hardly ever mentioned (even though I understand that their bioavailability is high and they are rapid-acting). Any thoughts on the subject?

Fentanyl's oral bioavailability is very low, but sublingually increases it. But I wouldn't risk it with just 8mg.

Reactions: seekingrelease22