• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PERSONOn

Jan 16, 2021
Does anyone has experience about using Fentanyl patch for trying to suicide yourself? or have an experience relate with this please come and share yours to me.

Now I have Fentanyl patch a pain killer from my friends who got a mediastinal tumor too. I have 25 patchs (12mcgh per patch) but not sure how many of them can help me die without vomit effect.
Im 28y/o height 177cm weight 78
I want to die as same as sleep with out pain and any toxic.

Reactions: Alucard
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
I recall ~600mcg could kill an adult pretty reliably, you only have half of that so i'm not sure if it would work.

Alcohol or benzos could provide you with enough sedation if mixed with all those patches, but it's a gamble you could wake up half brain dead. If you're going to try pick a place where you won't be disturbed for an entire day. Fentanyl is peaceful but slow to take effect.