• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
I've got my inert gas method all ready to go when the time comes. However, I'm looking at Fentanyl patches as a plan B. I've looked at the Resource Thread for the Fentanyl method, but none of them are very specific on how many patches, and what dosage you would need for a successful exit.

I don't have an opioid tolerance and I only weigh 120lbs, so I can't imagine that it would take much. I've found a vendor that sells patches in 25mcg/h up to 100mcg/h in a pack of 20. I can really only afford the 25mcg.

I guess my inquiry is, will 20 patches of 25mcg be enough? Or if someone has a chart, perhaps?

Reactions: flank, taylor321 and kiki666
L

lymestolemylife

Student
Nov 27, 2019
I've got my inert gas method all ready to go when the time comes. However, I'm looking at Fentanyl patches as a plan B. I've looked at the Resource Thread for the Fentanyl method, but none of them are very specific on how many patches, and what dosage you would need for a successful exit.

I don't have an opioid tolerance and I only weigh 120lbs, so I can't imagine that it would take much. I've found a vendor that sells patches in 25mcg/h up to 100mcg/h in a pack of 20. I can really only afford the 25mcg.

I guess my inquiry is, will 20 patches of 25mcg be enough? Or if someone has a chart, perhaps?
Can you send me the vendor's info?

K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019

Uhh casually it seems that it is the same price as mine, can you tell me privately where you are from and the price you want to charge?

T

trainwreck2

Aug 31, 2020
Any more info on F patches? I've been on narcotics for 4.5 months. How many do you guess I would need? Where is the best place to put them? I have no fat (73 pound, 5'4" female), which I know presents a problem for absorption. I don't think I'm capable of extracting the F to have a liquid to to take. Thank you!

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Recommended dose in PPeH was 5 or 6. People have died with much less.
No its not painful, the worst symptom I had (after OD with 10 x 100mcg patches) was slight headache which paracetamol helped. Anti-emetic wouldn't hurt just in case. Sleeping pills a bit unnecessary I think, the fentanyl will knock you out anyway. It takes up to 12 hours for the full dose in a patch to take effect if you're just sticking them on like you're supposed to. There are ways of getting the medication faster and bypassing the slow release system though as described above in this thread.
Taken from another thread on F patches. Can't say if this is correct information or not. I did look through the PPH quickly before posting and can't see a dosage but then again, the PPH we have free access to via a link on here is dated 2018, so may be they added dosages later on. Hope this can be of some use anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered and TimeToBiteTheDust
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you have the means, why on earth would you not use both? General recommendation is 10x100mcg/h patches

T

tevel

Oct 25, 2020

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2018-03-19-at-11.31.41-AM.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2018-03-19-at-11.31.41-AM.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 36
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This chart is in large part bullshit. 50mcg is modest risk for OD? 100mcg moderate? 150mcg is significant?

No one should base anything off of such generalities. No disputing 2g is a fatal dose in a non-user, but viewing this chart as being accurate on much else is not a great idea.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I wish I could get some haha. Good luck though.

Reactions: Disappointered
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019

I saw a program saying that cutting up and swallowing the patches gives a quicker release of the drug.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The older patches had a get matrix that could be expedited by chewing. I wouldn't swallow them in any case.