• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I assume your story is true. You did not inject fentanyl.

Reactions: elfgyoza
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Ah just checking this site and saw that this thread came alive again - Just wanted to say that in my OD I took it sublingually, hence the long time for it to kick in. Injection is near instant.
Doesn't all this depend on how much fentanyl you take? I was under the impression pure F strikes fast, almost too fast for you to register you're ODing.
It depends more on the route. I took it sublingually. A large amount, but sublingual

Last edited:
OhSoSinful

OhSoSinful

Nov 18, 2020
With heroin and fent you simply feel like you're sleepy. Bliss. Then nothing. Any vomiting or bleeding happens while conscious is lost. However my brother who passed a few weeks ago from too strong of fentanyl- it was a bloody mess. I hope he felt no pain.

-sources- My own overdoses. Clearly I was brought back. Back then I wasn't trying to die. But now, now I want it more than anything.. just can't leave my son behind. Only another 15 years if I can make it. Not sure I can. Best of luck and travels.

Reactions: adam&eve
fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
edit: I'm now wondering if there is any way to tell which kind of fentanyl I have, because some analogs are weaker and some are way stronger, if taking too much would cause vomiting is there any sweet spot?

You ever find an answer to this?

Can spot testing kits or professional lab tests properly distinguish fent from analogues?

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I mean, I overdosed on F. Your survival instinct will surely kick in fast enough for it to be a problem - I'd say I had about 3 or 5 minutes before I became incoherent and passed out. I wouldn't say that I felt "high" during that time though - it was just that I could feel my vision, focus, and balance fading. There's definitely a chance you will panic - but if you wait long enough you might not be able to read to make a phone call anyways... definitely panic inducing.

I walked to my desk after absorbing the f and then while typing on my notepad I had worse and worse ability to focus until I just passed out. Apparently I kept typing for a bit longer than i remember LOL. It was all gibberish typing though...

You don't die instantly either. I was unconscious for 8 hours or so before I was given narcan and hospitalized.

I have catatonia/dystonia and ocd now because of the injury it did to my brain.

I only threw up after they narcand me
I guess F isn't such a killer method since you can survive 8 hours and be "saved"... I hoped that you die instantly.