K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
Hi folks. I'm very much in need of finding Fentanyl; either in pill or patch form for CTB. I'm 72, and have cancer and CPTSD with severe anxiety and depression.
I have an Exit Bag set-up, but due to a very severe Panic Disorder, I'm concerned about SI and failures. I also have a 9MM, but am concerned about it's use as well.
I'm a retired psychotherapist, and I know my limits and the destiny of my diagnosis.
I have little resilience left, and I'd like to know if at this time there is any reliable way to acquire F online? I'm aware of the Dark Web, but I just don't have the tech knowledge or patience to get there and navigate it. I'm open to discussion and if anyone can help me with no BS, you can PM me at your earliest convenience.
Thank you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Zenpurrz, NodusTollens and 8 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Hey, sorry, I can't really help you. Acquiring F is really really hard. Best wishes, I hope you find what you seek! :heart:

Reactions: Deleted member 22624, SadRat, adam&eve and 1 other person
symphonyofthenight

symphonyofthenight

Dec 17, 2020
Your best bet is to download Tor and go from there. Best of luck for acquiring F.

Reactions: happyhappyfunny, Deleted member 22624 and adam&eve
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I believe there was an F megathread someone made a couple months ago and gave all the steps to acquiring it. You might have to do some searching around. Do you live in an area where assisted suicide is legal for terminally ill?

Reactions: Deleted member 22624, adam&eve and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Sorry to hear about your diagnoses, that must be so hard to deal with. Can't you contact an assisted dying association like Pegasos or Dignitas? They'll definitely accept you but it's expensive and with this Covid crap you might not be able to travel to Switzerland anyway or maybe you're too sick to travel? In some circumstances they also help if you can't financially afford their services.

F is unfortunately very hard if not impossible to get nowadays.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624, Isadeth and adam&eve
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I read that China has stopped all production of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and adam&eve
Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
I am sorry to hear about your situation. i am also looking for a way to obtain Fentanyl or Morphine. It is weird that with a so called Fentanyl pandemic going on, we common people can't seem to cross path with it.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, LONE WOLF., happyhappyfunny and 3 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Hey, I'm so sorry for your ailments and what you're experiencing. ♡

You're 72 with cancer and a retired medical professional. You should be able to get palliative care or pain management (if you aren't already). That would be your best bet with f patches. Are you currently under the care of a doctor that can help you obtain a legal script? When I had f patches after I broke my neck they made me horribly nauseous, and that was just 25mcg q hr×72.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Deleted member 22624, needaplan and 1 other person
K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
I believe there was an F megathread someone made a couple months ago and gave all the steps to acquiring it. You might have to do some searching around. Do you live in an area where assisted suicide is legal for terminally ill?
Hi issyishere. Thanks for getting back to me. I've been incapacitated until today, so sorry for the delay. I live in Northern Arizona; no assisted suicide here, or nearby. Is there a way that you can help me find that post in the thread that you mentioned? I have little reserves or resilience left. Any help from you or anyone else is appreciated. Thank you.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
either dark web or in your country in some sus part of town or something

livefreeorpeace

livefreeorpeace

Jun 14, 2020
Hi issyishere. Thanks for getting back to me. I've been incapacitated until today, so sorry for the delay. I live in Northern Arizona; no assisted suicide here, or nearby. Is there a way that you can help me find that post in the thread that you mentioned? I have little reserves or resilience left. Any help from you or anyone else is appreciated. Thank you.
Due to your condition I am unsure that you are able to travel, even if it would be a short amount, but there is a state that touches yours that has right to die laws, that would be Colorado. I hope this finds you as well as you can be, and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Hi folks. I'm very much in need of finding Fentanyl; either in pill or patch form for CTB. I'm 72, and have cancer and CPTSD with severe anxiety and depression.
I have an Exit Bag set-up, but due to a very severe Panic Disorder, I'm concerned about SI and failures. I also have a 9MM, but am concerned about it's use as well.
I'm a retired psychotherapist, and I know my limits and the destiny of my diagnosis.
I have little resilience left, and I'd like to know if at this time there is any reliable way to acquire F online? I'm aware of the Dark Web, but I just don't have the tech knowledge or patience to get there and navigate it. I'm open to discussion and if anyone can help me with no BS, you can PM me at your earliest convenience.
Thank you.
So really your only option here is the dark net. I know you said that you don't have the knowledge or the patience to set it up, but it's not as hard as you may think. There is a document called the DNM bible that gives you all you need to know. Not sure what time zone you are in but I would be open to helping you with some tech support! Just pm me if you're interested and I can offer help.

Reactions: Pookie
Mimikyu

Mimikyu

Dec 8, 2019
Like others have said, dark net is probably the best option, but be aware that there's scammers on dark net as well, with altered URLs and websites.

homesick28

homesick28

Oct 26, 2020
I know you can get it all over florida. Had a former rm mate od on Fentynal

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
go to your doctor and let him prescribe it, you are a cancer patient, you have the right for pain medication and with your diagnosis, the best possible pain medication, which are f patches and womething against nausea.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
M

medobun

Guy with a spine injury from Germany
Oct 22, 2020
You could try it to get it over the doctor because of cancer pain. There are mutiple options with pain meds or other meds.
I wish u the best!

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Thank you.
I sent you a PM the other day but I haven't gotten a reply.

Reactions: gtrfvr
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Thank you.
Knowman, l wish l had a 9mm, oh how l wish l had one of those!

K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
I am sorry to hear about your situation. i am also looking for a way to obtain Fentanyl or Morphine. It is weird that with a so called Fentanyl pandemic going on, we common people can't seem to cross path with it.
I agree. If you find any help in this regard, please PM me. Thanks very much.
Knowman, l wish l had a 9mm, oh how l wish l had one of those!
The only drawback is botched trigger pull. Also, the mess left for family and first responders. What are your methods otherwise?

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Try and find some heroin. Most heroin (at least here in the US) has a high percentage of fentanyl in it. The lighter the color, the higher the fentanyl concentration.

Reactions: Pookie
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I agree. If you find any help in this regard, please PM me. Thanks very much.

The only drawback is botched trigger pull. Also, the mess left for family and first responders. What are your methods otherwise?
Sawn off shotgun! I don't have any family and I'll do it in a remote woods far out in the countryside.

Z

Zenpurrz

Oct 31, 2020
Since you have cancer you could try seeing a pain management doctor.

Reactions: Isadeth
L

LionsTigersAndBears

Archangel
Oct 14, 2020
F is out of production it has been replaced with Isotonitazene

fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
I would be very reluctant to attempt with a handgun. Could be a very painful way to go.

Someone above mentioned a sawn-off shotgun... if I had to do it by firearm that's how i'd do it.