• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my method and see if I can get any additional information to aid my plan.

So right now I have access to:
- 1 gram of isotonitazene which is a fentanyl analogue that is 2-3x more potent.
- I also have access to half a gram of synthetic heroin which I'm assuming is mostly fent.
- SN for backup as well.

I'm planning to administer this via syringe or IV but am wondering what the best way is to draw up a gram and a half of powder?

Thanks in advance!!

• Hugs
Reactions: iwanttogiveup, quietam pacem12 and Dead Meat
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
How did you source it?! I've been wanting to get my hands on some drugs to OD peacefully

Reactions: rainydayvibes and DeepDespair101
deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022
Lucky man! I have an F source but could never bring myself to iv it. Id have to take orally and worry abt bioavalibility that way, brain damage and throwing up wich is why i opted for SN instead. Although ive been told by many that Its way more peaceful

Reactions: DeepDespair101
DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
Lucky man! I have an F source but could never bring myself to iv it. Id have to take orally and worry abt bioavalibility that way, brain damage and throwing up wich is why i opted for SN instead. Although ive been told by many that Its way more peaceful
I've never IV'ed before either honestly. Figured it's the quickest and most deadly way so. I OD'ed last month and can 100% confirm it was like drifting off into a deep sleep. Pretty much solidified my choice :)

Reactions: novem, Microwave, onceuponadec and 1 other person
deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022
I've never IV'ed before either honestly. Figured it's the quickest and most deadly way so. I OD'ed last month and can 100% confirm it was like drifting off into a deep sleep. Pretty much solidified my choice :)
May pm you later to ask abt that if thats cool ive never even used F so i guess maybe thats where my fear from it is stemming. But ya i always want to hear forst hand accounts on it. I just hope if i was to use this and doze off that i wouldnt wake up hours later all effed up or addicted :/
How did you take it when u od? Snorting it or smoking i assume?

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
May pm you later to ask abt that if thats cool ive never even used F so i guess maybe thats where my fear from it is stemming. But ya i always want to hear forst hand accounts on it. I just hope if i was to use this and doze off that i wouldnt wake up hours later all effed up or addicted :/

How did you take it when u od? Snorting it or smoking i assume?
Not sure if I can accept PM's yet but def feel free! 2mg is enough to OD so I'm assuming over half a gram is PLENTY.

I OD'ed on accident on fent laced 30s but I was snorting them. Unfortunately landed me in inpatient and then outpatient but no long term effects thankfully.

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
How do you get on the DW? I am nervous to search from my browser
Accessing the DW isn't illegal or anything. Neither is searching how to access it. Reddit has a good place to start though on r/darknet.

Reactions: iwanttogiveup
I

iwanttogiveup

Oct 11, 2022
thank you
Accessing the DW isn't illegal or anything. Neither is searching how to access it. Reddit has a good place to start though on r/darknet.
Thank you. I appreciate it!

Microwave

Microwave

Jan 1, 2023
Not sure if I can accept PM's yet but def feel free! 2mg is enough to OD so I'm assuming over half a gram is PLENTY.

I OD'ed on accident on fent laced 30s but I was snorting them. Unfortunately landed me in inpatient and then outpatient but no long term effects thankfully.
I know this thread is over 2 months old but I'd love to be able to PM you regarding Fent etc. It's also my plan, alongside Benzo's and probably a cardiac switch too.