• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
So it looks like opiate ODs are in fact peaceful, based on the responses of people in this thread:

So in case anyone remembers me from the past couple years my current status is I'm sort of semi in recovery and have been interviewing for jobs. I had some improvement in my health recently that made me try to give living another try. But at the same time my health issues haven't gone away completely and I'm dreading the thought of trying to slog through work and life once again.

I gave away my N a few months back as I was scared I would use it impulsively. I am now regretting this as I see it's not currently possible to get more. I do have some pure 'Etazene' (Etodesnitazene), a powerful synthetic opioid. It's actually marketed as "Death dope" on the dark web. 1 gram injected IM should be lethal and it's only around $100 for that much. But it's not really tested and guaranteed to work like 2 bottles of N is.

It's not currently possible to buy pure Fentanyl as such on the dark web as it's banned from pretty much every market. However you definitely can get it as it's in a lot of stuff sold as 'heroin' these days, and the stuff marketed as 'synthetic heroin' or 'china white' will almost certainly contain it (in NA at least). But the unknown is the purity. Fentanyl is so strong that > 200 micrograms is considered an anesthetic dose. So even buying a gram of synthetic heroin could only contain 1% fentanyl and the rest filler. So the difficulty with black market opiates is knowing how much to use due to the unknown purity.

Your geographical location greatly determines what is likely to be in heroin that is purchased. The Benzimidazole synthetic opiods (The nitazenes) are mostly available worldwide, particularly from China and are sold fairly pure. If you buy 'heroin' in North America it is 80-90% likely to be cut with Fentanyl. However in Europe heroin is actually diacetylmorphine from poppies and rarely contains Fentanyl. South East Asia seems to be primarily real heroin but some batches contain Fentanyl.

There is actually a niche market in NA for 'boutique heroin' that is real diacetylmorphine and is not cut with Fentanyl. This is due to the high of real heroin being better than Fentanyl by pretty much everyone's estimation. And the risk of unintentionally ODing on real heroin is much lower. So there are a few vendors that still offer it, generally at a premium.

So Opiates seem peaceful but due to unknown strength and individual variations in tolerance, they are not as reliable as 2 bottles of N. SN is quite reliable but lacks the peacefulness of N as you are awake for at least 20 minutes with increasing discomfort. So to get the reliability and peacefulness of N, I think the best strategy would be to drink SN and then do an IM shot (into a muscle, similar to vaccination) of a large dose of opiates. I think this would result in something similar to the peacefulness and reliability of N. IM shots take a few mins to have an effect and then you'd pass out in an amount of time similar to N. The oxygen deprivation due to SN affecting red blood cells and opiates affecting respiratory rate would be synergistic and you'd likely die very quickly, probably faster than with N which can take up to 24 hrs.

You'd want to use a large enough opiate dose to be lethal on it's own. Something like 1+ g pure Etazene, 5+ g real heroin, or several grams of Fentanyl containing synthetic heroin. May need more than one 3 ml syringes to contain enough liquid to dissolve all the powder. As long as both doses are enough to be lethal I think even if you threw up some of the SN and were incapacitated and unable to drink more it would still work. Opiate ODs are immediately reversible with Narcan, and SN is reversible with Methylene Blue, but it's unlikely any first responders would know to use both Narcan and Methylene Blue.

m4rius

m4rius

Dec 23, 2022
But it's not really tested and guaranteed to work like 2 bottles of N is.
This is the main concern, in the end you're not sure if what you bought is real. That's why verifying your sources is important, maybe the dark web is more reliable? Either way you'd need to do research and come to a conclusion. I've read on Reddit where people bought nitazenes from China and confirmed it to work, so there's definitely some hope in getting peaceful deaths akin to N.

So to get the reliability and peacefulness of N, I think the best strategy would be to drink SN and then do an IM shot (into a muscle, similar to vaccination) of a large dose of opiates.
This is what I was planning, it's a great combo. Good thread, deserves its bump!

SN + Opioid overdose intramuscularly is as good as it can get. You drink both of your SN glasses, and right after you do your quick injection, you'll experience the last high of your life before closing your eyes to be quickly asleep permanently. All this in less than an hour. Combining two methods of death while maximizing peacefulness.

SN by itself is still good enough though for most folks. I mean yeah you may vomit once or twice, but it's not as painful as people make it out to be. Very peaceful compared to most methods.

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
When I was a child, almost half of my neighbors were heroin addicts. Now, in the place where I live, getting opiates is almost impossible. But now there are a lot of drug addicts who use mephedrone, which is why they become mentally retarded. Oh, if at the age of 13 I knew that such a terrible life was ahead of me, then I could rob one of these neighbors to get an overdose))) well, or buy it from them - drug addicts are not the most noble people, my age would stop them . How want that I can not go back to the past. An overdose of opiates is painless and probably even pleasant death