B

bonkers570

Dec 22, 2023
Hello. I would like to know if people managed to ctb using fentanyl patches (say, 30 fentanyl patches)
Using them on the body? Or heating them up and breathing in the material?

Is it possible to die this way?

How about SN death?

H

hellohello123

Aug 7, 2023
hey are you the guy on reddit who got damaged by antipsychotics?

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
A fellow iatrogenic sufferer... Salute

S

spliffli420

Dec 22, 2023
From what I've read, the patches are designed to be slow acting which makes it difficult to OD. Better would be powder if you can get it

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Yes I am. I wouldnt be here if no psychiatric drugs
Hey, I was thinking about something.

If you've been harmed by AP, it's possible that some of your neurotransmitter receptors have been damaged/desensitized ? I've seen many people damaged by psych drugs who didn't feel anything anymore from alcohol, recreational drugs, BZ...

I was afraid OD wouldn't work because it couldn't properly bind to the right receptors. Wiki says Fentanyl activates μ-opioid receptors (MOR).

I'm really not knowledgeable about this at all. It's just a concern since iatrogenic issues like ours have altered our brain structure.

Anyone can answer about this ?

S

spliffli420

Dec 22, 2023
Hey, I was thinking about something.

If you've been harmed by AP, it's possible that some of your neurotransmitter receptors have been damaged/desensitized ? I've seen many people damaged by psych drugs who didn't feel anything anymore from alcohol, recreational drugs, BZ...

I was afraid OD wouldn't work because it couldn't properly bind to the right receptors. Wiki says Fentanyl activates μ-opioid receptors (MOR).

I'm really not knowledgeable about this at all. It's just a concern since iatrogenic issues like ours have altered our brain structure.

Anyone can answer about this ?
I hope that's not true since I'm on antipsychotics now (aripiprazole) and planning on OD'ing with isotonizatine (another synthetic opioid like fentanyl but easier to get).

Also I'm not allowed to make a new thread yet but I was wondering if anyone knows what the best way to administer opioids is to CTB besides injecting?

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I hope that's not true since I'm on antipsychotics now (aripiprazole) and planning on OD'ing with isotonizatine (another synthetic opioid like fentanyl but easier to get).

Also I'm not allowed to make a new thread yet but I was wondering if anyone knows what the best way to administer opioids is to CTB besides injecting?
I didn't want to scare you but it's probably unlikely. From my understanding AP act on serotonin receptors (5HTA1 or something), and BZ on GABA. So if opioids bind to MOR/μ-opioid receptors, it's probably unlikely as I said.

It's just that CBT needs planning to lower the risks, that's why I wanted to tell you that so you can research about or someone else, more knowledgeable, can help.

If you have already used Fentanyl patches and it worked on you, then you can dismiss what I just said : it means the binding receptors must be fine. Otherwise, just give it a try I guess...

Let me know what you discover.

S

spliffli420

Dec 22, 2023
I didn't want to scare you but it's probably unlikely. From my understanding AP act on serotonin receptors (5HTA1 or something), and BZ on GABA. So if opioids bind to MOR/μ-opioid receptors, it's probably unlikely as I said.

It's just that CBT needs planning to lower the risks, that's why I wanted to tell you that so you can research about or someone else, more knowledgeable, can help.

If you have already used Fentanyl patches and it worked on you, then you can dismiss what I just said : it means the binding receptors must be fine. Otherwise, just give it a try I guess...

Let me know what you discover.
By unlikely, you mean the OD is unlikely to work for CTB? I hope not since that's basically what my plan is.

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
By unlikely, you mean the OD is unlikely to work for CTB? I hope not since that's basically what my plan is.
No I mean the opposite : it's unlikely that it wouldn't work.

But still, I can't stress enough that from what I have gathered so far, it's important to do your research on your method to minimize risks as best as you can.

S

spliffli420

Dec 22, 2023
From my 5 minute google search, it seems like they can combine to be more deadly? I'm not sure

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34582543/

https://thealliance.health/understa...:text=The U.S. Food and Drug,-and-death-when-
No I mean the opposite : it's unlikely that it wouldn't work.

But still, I can't stress enough that from what I have gathered so far, it's important to do your research on your method to minimize risks as best as you can.
Ah okay that's a relief. I thought you meant that APs would make opoids less effective

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
From my 5 minute google search, it seems like they can combine to be more deadly? I'm not sure

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34582543/

https://thealliance.health/understa...:text=The U.S. Food and Drug,-and-death-when-
Okay, so using both, Fentanyl and AP, can be even more deadly.

I'm sorry I think I have misunderstood : I thought you had iatrogenic issues because of AP. And what I was referring to was : if you had iatrogenic issues because of AP, then your brain receptors could have been desensitized and if Fentanyl used the same receptors, then it could be less potent. But then again, I'm far from knowledgeable on those matters ; I'm just using my own experience with iatrogenic harm and the use of psych drugs afterward.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

I want to go with nitazenes as well. Do you know how to take them ?

S

spliffli420

Dec 22, 2023
I want to go with nitazenes as well. Do you know how to take them ?
I'm not really sure, that's why I made an account here so I can ask. I was thinking about just snorting it but I think there may be more bioavailability when taken rectally. So, maybe a combination of both? I'm not sure

G

_Gemini_

Dec 7, 2023
I also thought that an overdose of fentanyl would be enough.
According to what I once read, 2mg is fatal.
I have no idea how many patches that is.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
From what I've read, the patches are designed to be slow acting which makes it difficult to OD. Better would be powder if you can get it
This.

Opioids are already pretty unreliable and with the patches I'd be very surprised if one successfully ctb.

Here's more on opioid poisonings if you still wish to pursue this method: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/opioid-megathread-overview.138948/#post-2216485

You will at the very least want a strong opioid in powder or liquid solution.