S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
Sorry for not using google translate prefer not to write anyhing there.

My story starts 4 years ago when i trying almost anything: .cutting.charcoal.jumping.train.etc.

All was for nothing.
The funny thing is that a month ago
A truck almost killed me by mistake.
Hahaha.

Last year 2021 I tried fentanyl overdose 10x100 with 8 bondromin sleeping pills
And half bottle of wine.
I went to sleep.

They discover me after 3 hours.
Pale.grey face.choking.low blood pressure.

I go to hospital icu for 2 weeks in very very bad condistion i was 3 hours of total death the doctors dont know what to do else.
They made surgery and i got out to rehabiltion after 30 days...since than im at home.

At the moment i cant do alot.

What im going to do is to be sure in 2000% the job is done this time.

Plan is simple and its will overcome very strong survival instinct.

go to 20 meter high place.
Wrap 3 ropes on neck :
12 mm 4 meter long with knot
12mm 4 metet long hangmans knot
30 mm rachet strap 5 meter with knot.

Thats to insure death in decapitated or breakinh neck atleast.

Im going to drink vodka 40% and taking 8 bondromin pills i had last ctb.go over rail .go to sleep.and fall.

I dont need partner.i dont care of anything.

Please know that ctb is can cause great harm and not death.

Thank you all.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat, whatevs, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 3 others
S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
1.the location is on tall office building its has windows that i can be seen.ill wait till dark.
2.i have other option on road ad pole but its more copmplicated to get there
3.i can use short drop in home or other lonley place its take alot more time and im not sure its will sucssed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and NearlyIrrelevantCake
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am sorry that you are suffering so much, I can imagine that it must be awful going through that failed attempt, it sounds like you have been through a lot. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: Starinsky
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Sorry for not using google translate prefer not to write anyhing there.

My story starts 4 years ago when i trying almost anything: .cutting.charcoal.jumping.train.etc.

All was for nothing.
The funny thing is that a month ago
A truck almost killed me by mistake.
Hahaha.

Last year 2021 I tried fentanyl overdose 10x100 with 8 bondromin sleeping pills
And half bottle of wine.
I went to sleep.

They discover me after 3 hours.
Pale.grey face.choking.low blood pressure.

I go to hospital icu for 2 weeks in very very bad condistion i was 3 hours of total death the doctors dont know what to do else.
They made surgery and i got out to rehabiltion after 30 days...since than im at home.

At the moment i cant do alot.

What im going to do is to be sure in 2000% the job is done this time.

Plan is simple and its will overcome very strong survival instinct.

go to 20 meter high place.
Wrap 3 ropes on neck :
12 mm 4 meter long with knot
12mm 4 metet long hangmans knot
30 mm rachet strap 5 meter with knot.

Thats to insure death in decapitated or breakinh neck atleast.

Im going to drink vodka 40% and taking 8 bondromin pills i had last ctb.go over rail .go to sleep.and fall.

I dont need partner.i dont care of anything.

Please know that ctb is can cause great harm and not death.

Thank you all.
Im sorry for all your pain, i also failed many times in the past, have had 34 stiches from trying to slit my arms, many pill overdoses, dunno how my stomach still works. I hope whatever path you choose, that You find peace. And if you need to rethink it's also ok remember that. We are here for you. A big hug.

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs, Starinsky and NearlyIrrelevantCake
S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
Just ventilate
Deciding whether to distract or plan everything
I drew the exact plan
The key is to be successful and do without fear .
just going out that day and doing it.
Im sorry for all your pain, i also failed many times in the past, have had 34 stiches from trying to slit my arms, many pill overdoses, dunno how my stomach still works. I hope whatever path you choose, that You find peace. And if you need to rethink it's also ok remember that. We are here for you. A big hug.
Its the liver and colon not stomach...

S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
For those who want to overcome the instinct for survival offers to take cheap china plates put in a plastic bag and break on the wall it releases emotions and anger and you cry immediately.

Another idea is to take a timer and attach
a disc saw to it.
Bring the saw closer to the carotid vein on neck and wait for it to work.

It is better to fast before you ctb.

What do you think about my ropes plan ?will it work? Im about 180 lbs 87 kg and the rope diamater and long are almost double than needed by hang table.
The rope will be not manila maybe nylon.
Even its gone wrone there is the ratchet as backup.

Good luck.

Last edited:
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Long drop is very difficult to do correctly for an average person- it's so easy for the rope(s) to break and fail. Long drop is a method typically used only by executioners who know how to do the calculations exactly- if you jump the force with which you jump can completely alter the calculations and cause the method to fail- the way long drop works is a person is standing and then teh floor drops out- that way movement of the person doesn't alter the calculations. Full suspension, or short drop, with one rope is a more reliable method for a person doing this my themselves, though this will take longer- long drop done by an executioner is nearly instant, though of course your brain will take a few minutes to die.

Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021
Lo siento por no usar el traductor de Google, prefiero no escribir nada allí.

Mi historia comienza hace 4 años cuando intento casi cualquier cosa: .cutting.charcoal.jumping.train.etc.

Todo fue para nada.
Lo curioso es que hace un mes
Un camión casi me mata por error.
Jajaja.

El año pasado 2021 probé una sobredosis de fentanilo 10x100 con 8 somníferos de bondromin
Y media botella de vino.
Me fui a dormir.

Me descubren después de 3 horas.
Cara gris pálida. Asfixia. Presión arterial baja.

Fui a la UCI del hospital durante 2 semanas en muy, muy mal estado, estuve 3 horas de muerte total, los médicos no sabían qué hacer más.
Me operaron y salí a rehabilitación después de 30 días... desde que estoy en casa.

Por el momento no puedo hacer mucho.

Lo que voy a hacer es asegurarme de que en un 2000 % el trabajo esté hecho esta vez.

El plan es simple y superará un instinto de supervivencia muy fuerte.

ir a 20 metros de altura lugar.
Envuelva 3 cuerdas en el cuello:
12 mm 4 metros de largo con nudo
Nudo de ahorcado de 12 mm y 4 metros de largo.
Correa carraca de 30 mm 5 metros con nudo.

Eso es para asegurar la muerte en al menos decapitados o rompiendo el cuello.

Voy a beber vodka al 40% y tomaré 8 pastillas de bondromin que tomé el último ctb.

No necesito pareja. No me importa nada.

Tenga en cuenta que ctb puede causar un gran daño y no la muerte.

Gracias a todos.
I sent you a pm, can you check it please

S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
Long drop is very difficult to do correctly for an average person- it's so easy for the rope(s) to break and fail. Long drop is a method typically used only by executioners who know how to do the calculations exactly- if you jump the force with which you jump can completely alter the calculations and cause the method to fail- the way long drop works is a person is standing and then teh floor drops out- that way movement of the person doesn't alter the calculations. Full suspension, or short drop, with one rope is a more reliable method for a person doing this my themselves, though this will take longer- long drop done by an executioner is nearly instant, though of course your brain will take a few minutes to die.
Thanks.what you say is right maybe....but im going to use 30 mm ratchet strap its breaking force about 3 ton and lbf is 750 while i need 500 kg only.im not an expert...short drop take 25 minutes i have no private place for it plus it can failed too.add another 12 mm rope?

Last edited:
ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022
The problem is you got discovered. Consider going to a hotel and putting a do not disturb sign. Since you are going to be gone forever, you can also consider tipping the staff and tell him/her to make sure the cleaning services do not bother you.

At leas that is what I plan to do.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Thanks.what you say is right maybe....but im going to use 30 mm ratchet strap its breaking force about 3 ton and lbf is 750 while i need 500 kg only.im not an expert...short drop take 25 minutes i have no private place for it plus it can failed too.add another 12 mm rope?
With the combination of ropes what if one rope catches another rope so that it doesn't tighten enough and you just wait there and the rope doesn't tighten and you have to wait a week or two until you die from dehydration? Using more than one rope increases the risk that no rope will tighten enough to close off the airway. Short drop with one rope is much more reliable.

Last edited:
S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
With the combination of ropes what if one rope catches another rope so that it doesn't tighten enough and you just wait there and the rope doesn't tighten and you have to wait a week or two until you die from dehydration? Using more than one rope increases the risk that no rope will tighten enough to close off the airway. Short drop with one rope is much more reliable.
Ok.maybe.i dont know . I will make hangman knot.i consider to put also a knot close to neck with 1 kg hand weight.but its not good idea.

Other option is somehow press with tooth chip the butten of hand saw disc and with timer to cut cartoaid vein.

Short drop how its 100% safe? Dont know the method.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Ok.maybe.i dont know . I will make hangman knot.i consider to put also a knot close to neck with 1 kg hand weight.but its not good idea.

Other option is somehow press with tooth chip the butten of hand saw disc and with timer to cut cartoaid vein.

Short drop how its 100% safe? Dont know the method.
Short drop is another term for full suspension- just putting a roipe around your neck and kicking a chair or stool out. A slipknot is usually used, it gets tighter than a hnagman's noose more easily- a hangman's noose is used more often for long drop.

S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
As i said its take half hour to be dead in short drop.
Its bad for me for some reasons.

I dont have one rope of 19 mm or more and not manila rope so i cant really do classic long drop.
I cAn use maskingtape(glue stick) to attach nylon rope and ratchet strap.ratchet is 30 mm but cant make hangman knot.only a simple knot.
I can shorten the drop of rope to 3 meter insted of 4 meter to avoid tearing but i want also decapitated.its all getting complicated so i dont know.

I have lot of depalept pills and 50 mg of heart pills call cardiloc can cause low heart beat or more with alchol.
dont think its deadly.

If i had transplant of pig heart i could go in 2 months hhhahh lol.

I really dont know anymore.

utility knife and a neck will do. Lol.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
As i said its take half hour to be dead in short drop.
Its bad for me for some reasons.

I dont have one rope of 19 mm or more and not manila rope so i cant really do classic long drop.
I cAn use maskingtape(glue stick) to attach nylon rope and ratchet strap.ratchet is 30 mm but cant make hangman knot.only a simple knot.
I can shorten the drop of rope to 3 meter insted of 4 meter to avoid tearing but i want also decapitated.its all getting complicated so i dont know.

I have lot of depalept pills and 50 mg of heart pills call cardiloc can cause low heart beat or more with alchol.
dont think its deadly.

If i had transplant of pig heart i could go in 2 months hhhahh lol.

I really dont know anymore.

utility knife and a neck will do. Lol.
A 12mm rope is typical for short drop- 19mm is very thich and may not tighten enough. You may need to do some research- a good rule of thumb is that if you are doing something very different from what most people do- such as using three ropes or using long drop- there is a really good chance it won't work.

S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
A 12mm rope is typical for short drop- 19mm is very thich and may not tighten enough. You may need to do some research- a good rule of thumb is that if you are doing something very different from what most people do- such as using three ropes or using long drop- there is a really good chance it won't work.
Thanks for all the info.i needed it.🔪

Is there a threads or megathread of short/long drop i cant find any 'search' button.🌶

In lostallhope they say to use 19mm / 5" /2 m for long drop.🤪

I plan to ctb on this sunday but maybe its be next week due research.

found search button.
Problem is my strong si will not let me go with short drop.mabye in half stand like sitting.

I have an idea.dont know if works:

To Take 2 rachet strap and tie it in V shape to neck.

In the center ill wrap a hangman knot 1 rope 12mm width.

Thats solve all tangle and tear problem ...

Last edited:
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Thanks for all the info.i needed it.🔪

Is there a threads or megathread of short/long drop i cant find any 'search' button.🌶

In lostallhope they say to use 19mm / 5" /2 m for long drop.🤪

I plan to ctb on this sunday but maybe its be next week due research.

found search button.
Problem is my strong si will not let me go with short drop.mabye in half stand like sitting.
People who go with "half stand like sitting", which is called partial, almost always fail- on a thread today a girl said she tried partial 20 times and it failed every time- this is very common. There is a megathread for hanging, and this can help, but the most helpful thing could be to go to the search box and search by full suspension- there are many threads on this topic, and you could explore those. If your si won't let you do short drop (full suspension) then possibly recovery is your best option. You could also go in the search box by partial and you will see many posts about it failing again and again. It works once in a while, but usually it fails and leaves a red mark on the neck for days at least- some people get hospitalized due to this.

Reactions: Starinsky
S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
I learnd that ill need to kick stool with wheels under my feet. Its a bit problem to carry.

Im going hopefully on sunday buy rope and angle grinder with timer.maybe its work.

I think to buy also silicon tube and attach two ropes together to become one. That will give 24 mm rope and if its 3.5 meter long should do the job done.

I cant live this year.and another.its hell.
There is no meaning in life.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I learnd that ill need to kick stool with wheels under my feet. Its a bit problem to carry.

Im going hopefully on sunday buy rope and angle grinder with timer.maybe its work.

I think to buy also silicon tube and attach two ropes together to become one. That will give 24 mm rope and if its 3.5 meter long should do the job done.

I cant live this year.and another.its hell.
There is no meaning in life.
Before you ctb it could be useful to share your reasons for wanting to ctb to see if anyone has any ideas for helping so you are sure it is the right decision. I definitely support choice but I also think it is helpful to make sure this is the right decision before taking this step.

S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
Thanks.its ok.

Lol.

They say to wax the rope and boil it ? Wax maybe ill find but to boil? Lol.

S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
I dont know when i will ctb maybe this week...

I bag of you to help me in after life very much by make fun of me.
you can write :
'You dumb '
'You idiot'
'You ugly' etc.
Any thing you can think of.

Thats one of my last asks.thanks alot.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shu
S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
I have a major problem .
I have 2 choices
1.get a motel room by hour for 3 hours atleast
And they can maybe hear the angle grinder and maybe maybe save me (put hand on carotid)

2.rent a sublet room for few days in the city and go anytime i want.

2nd is better ofcourse...dont know.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I have a major problem .
I have 2 choices
1.get a motel room by hour for 3 hours atleast
And they can maybe hear the angle grinder and maybe maybe save me (put hand on carotid)

2.rent a sublet room for few days in the city and go anytime i want.

2nd is better ofcourse...dont know.
Are you trying to put saw to neck? Please be careful. Not good idea.

S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
Are you trying to put saw to neck? Please be careful. Not good idea.
Why is that?ill be on sleeping pills .grinder to neck with masking tape...should work.
Better than spen 700$ on stupid fentNyl