• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sam-Wise

Aug 12, 2020
Does anyone know if the Vendor alias: theherbalreaper is legit? (meaning: is the product is real) Also does anyone know what a fatal dose for Fentanyl would look like? Like how many mg or ug per a pound (or kilogram if that's easier)?

I'm very new to dark net shopping, though i'm thinking I've understood the basics in my information gathering so far. I don't know if i'm actually ready to contact a vendor, but i'm probably drawing close to the level of confidence necessary to.

Also Is there a way to test Fentanyl, make sure a substance is what it's claimed to be?

Finally: Hi! Nice to meet you all, this is my first post. I've been lurking for a bit, and it's been good to read all these views from what appears to be a very intelligent, amicable, kindly group!

Thanks in advance for any help you can spare!

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga