• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
Hey,

I finally got my hands on some fentanly. 400micrograms. I also got around 2000mg Clonazepam and half a litre of liquid oxy + some OG crushable Oxy Pills.
My question is: How can I extract the 400micrograms of fent from the lollipop? Orally fent seems to have about half of the bioavailability of transdermal, thats another Problem I have.
I really need your help. I just cant take it anymore, but the last thing I want is to end up as a vegtable.

• Love
Reactions: oddetoad
coolbreeze56

coolbreeze56

Dec 19, 2023
You're not going to be able to extract the fent from the lollipop unless you have access to a chemistry lab. There's no way to separate the sugar and other ingredients from the lollipop without chem gear.

• Informative
Reactions: Zebulon and Sylveon
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Super. That is a hell of a haul. The Klonapin is more of an additive but you likely know that. How many oxys and what size? If you dont have a habit enough of those may be sufficient.
You're not going to be able to extract the fent from the lollipop unless you have access to a chemistry lab. There's no way to separate the sugar and other ingredients from the lollipop without chem gear.
Wondering if it drops out of solution at PH like morphine but the quantities are tiny by comparison?

Reactions: Zebulon
Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
Fuck, thats why it was so much cheaper than the nasal spray and the patches.
Super. That is a hell of a haul. The Klonapin is more of an additive but you likely know that. How many oxys and what size? If you dont have a habit enough of those may be sufficient.

Wondering if it drops out of solution at PH like morphine but the quantities are tiny by comparison?
Yeah the benzos are just for good measure. I have around 5000mg of benzos all in all. And some anti vomit stuff

For the Opioids: I have 250ml liquid oxy from wrockhart, 3x80 og crushable oxys from mundipharma (oxycontin in europe)
400mg of water soluble morphium (which I already liquified)
24mg hydromorphone in capsule and 24mg hydromorphone in tablet form.
+ the 400ug fent lolli (which is useless it seems)

And 300ml of Clomethiazole (which, in theory, should be deadly in combination with alcohol).

My opioid tolerance is zero, since I get nauseous real quick from them.
Do you think thats enough?