SBC

SBC

Apr 23, 2022
I have read a lot but I also want to ask you. The lethal dose of fentanil is 3 mg. I have 1g pure powder and I will give the half to a friend.
How fast will I fall asleep and is it really peaceful?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Must be peaceful or At least pleasant since people use it so much

Reactions: SBC and shrek34
ShepherdOfMyself

ShepherdOfMyself

Apr 23, 2022
Per the PPH, all opioids rate highly in the peacefulness of death. The greater issues are that it can difficult to establish the lethality of a dose (although fentanyl is more reliable than morphine), they're heavily illegal, and there's a quick, fast-acting antidote that many can use (I've seen a number of naxolone trainings in my area, personally). If you're able to get around those, fentanly is probably fine.

Reactions: SBC
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I have read a lot but I also want to ask you. The lethal dose of fentanil is 3 mg. I have 1g pure powder and I will give the half to a friend.
How fast will I fall asleep and is it really peaceful?
I don't know why you would do that- you have less than a lethal dose and then you're giving half away- you won't ctb. If you're trying to ctb you would want to get a lethal dose for yourself. YOu may end up with an opiod addiction from one large dose, but you won't ctb. It seems like a mistake.

C

Carlotta16

The Best I Can Do is Nothing
Mar 16, 2022
I don't know why you would do that- you have less than a lethal dose and then you're giving half away- you won't ctb. If you're trying to ctb you would want to get a lethal dose for yourself. YOu may end up with an opiod addiction from one large dose, but you won't ctb. It seems like a mistake.
The op sed they have 1G and the lethal dose is 3MG so they do have enough

Reactions: Smart No More, wljourney and SBC
SBC

SBC

Apr 23, 2022
Dose is not a problem. I will drink an extremely high dosage of 500 mg with water or in capsules. Half Gram pure F is definitely enough. I'm just scared because of respiratory depression. Will I fall asleep within seconds or minutes? I would like to prepare myself mentally.

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
depends who you ask - some say they blacked right out, others say there's time to experience the respiratory depression before you lose consciousness

never ODed myself so I wouldn't know

FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
As long as you have no pre-existing dependency/tolerance, you should be good

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Dose is not a problem. I will drink an extremely high dosage of 500 mg with water or in capsules. Half Gram pure F is definitely enough. I'm just scared because of respiratory depression. Will I fall asleep within seconds or minutes? I would like to prepare myself mentally.
Well, from my own experience (allergic reaction to an IV drug):
respiratory depression and black out happened fairly quickly.

From the moment I realized something was "off" to getting a bit confused and demanding from the ER nurse to "go outside for fresh air because I needed fresh air" took maybe 5-10 minutes too. Didn't make it to the door.

No yapping for air though. Just this weird feeling (instinct?) that I wasn't getting enough oxygen.

(I still feel for the person(s) who caught me going down and had to transfer me on that stretcher.)

It wasn't pleasant but once your lights go out, you don't feel a thing. šŸ‘

SBC

SBC

Apr 23, 2022
My friend will take 500 milligrams orally today. 500000 Microgram pure F.

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Is it really that easy to buy fentanyl in San Francisco?