U

unwell

Jul 13, 2018
I'm interested in possibly attempting this. Does anyone know how deep you have to cut? What kind of blade would be best for this?

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Depends entirely on how much subcutaneous fat your thighs have, so it will be different for every person. A sharp knife with a non-serrated blade would be the best blade.

Reactions: Gray Wounds
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
why bother with the femoral? it's quite hard to reach. how about the radial artery in the wrist?

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Of course, I could have been doing it wrong .. Got any tips?

I've been experimenting on it for sometime. If you use a blade, make sure that it goes deep until only the top edge can be seen, or just dig it in deeper. In short, dig deep and deep for real. I've seen a successful exsanguination online by hitting the radial artery. The pressure of the blood is fast and strong. It is my method.

U

unwell

Jul 13, 2018
I've been experimenting on it for sometime. If you use a blade, make sure that it goes deep until only the top edge can be seen, or just dig it in deeper. In short, dig deep and deep for real. I've seen a successful exsanguination online by hitting the radial artery. The pressure of the blood is fast and strong. It is my method.
Can I PM you?