Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I'm posting this here and not into offtopic to avoid derailing the discussion away from the method.

Let's just assume it was suicide and leave out the opinions about this event being a good thing or not. I'm afraid that would lead to an endless offtopic convo.

So my assumptions:
1. It was actually a suicide
2. She picked France on purpose
3. Obviously mentally ill

What kind of methods would be available in the EU that a disturbed female would choose?

I'm really interested in this because Ukraine ( she was from there ) seems to be a way better choice from every aspect than France.

Basic information:
1. guns are banned
2. no barbiturates
3. generally strict prescription system
4. street drugs are easily accessible
5. postal system is rather strict, but there are no checkpoints when entering by car

What's available in France that would fit? It's easy to go there for the EU folks and ordering stuff from there does not attract any attention.

Please bump the thread if your local news got the official method.

Last edited:
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Honestly haven't heard about it, but when it comes to suicide, I think for a lot of people anything will do the job. Where as we research, look for the one that fits us best, we take our time. To someone you suddenly wants to do it...handful of pills, hanging, the quick and obvious method.

Reactions: Luke, Tiburcio and EuroMan
EuroMan

EuroMan

Jul 9, 2018
Yes I thinking hanging be best.

Reactions: Anthony and Luke
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
So my assumptions:
1. It was actually a suicide
2. She picked France on purpose
3. Obviously mentally ill

1. Yes, no reason to doubt that.
2. She had lived in France 2013. No reason to think that she chose France as a place to kill herself.
3. Yes, most likely.

I'm really interested in this because Ukraine ( she was from there ) seems to be a way better choice from every aspect than France.

??? She'd been living in France after leaving (many newspaper reports say exiled from) Ukraine due to trouble with the authorities. If you think that she went to France to kill herself, you've got this completely wrong. Again, she'd been living in France since 2013.

Anyway, in all likelihood, she hanged herself.

Reactions: Luke, Revan, EuroMan and 1 other person
EuroMan

EuroMan

Jul 9, 2018
Yes i thinking she hanging herself.

Reactions: Luke
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Jumping is a thing.

Just travel to Nice, get plastered, and make a legitimate attempt to swim to Corsica.

Reactions: Luke
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
1. Yes, no reason to doubt that.
2. She had lived in France 2013. No reason to think that she chose France as a place to kill herself.
3. Yes, most likely.

??? She'd been living in France after leaving (many newspaper reports say exiled from) Ukraine due to trouble with the authorities. If you think that she went to France to kill herself, you've got this completely wrong. Again, she'd been living in France since 2013.

Anyway, in all likelihood, she hanged herself.

Thank you I didn't know she was already there ooops