• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
and not in the "addicted in my phone kind of way". i do not drive and my city is unwalkable, so in order to simply leave the house even for work i require either an uber (phone) or my bus pass (only works on phone). i just got accepted into my new job, who i have no contact information for outside of... on my phone. so not only can i not get to my brand new job (as in, i've only worked one day), i also cannot contact anyone there to explain the situation. all my apps like my bank, my social medias to contact people telling them my phones broken, all of them have two factor authentification and require my phone to get a code. even if i could contact anyone, i live across the county from everyone from family to friends to it all, so no one could help me anyway. i'm dirt poor, not a cent to my name until after i've been working at this job for a pay period, so i can't get my phone fixed or even get a temporary cheap one. and even if someone sent me money, again my bank requires a code from my phone which i cannot use, so i couldn't transfer the money anyway because all transfers automatically go to my savings and i have to manually move it.

i have already been contemplating my time to CTB lately for even more reasons than the last time i was very active on this site, so it's not like this phone thing would make it impulsive or whatever. it just kind of cements the fact that like, shit i am screwed. i was already pretty much backed into a life-corner, where it's either suffer miserably or CTB regardless of what situation i am in. and the fact that now i can't even function in adult life all because of a broken phone screen? why would i want to live in a world where this is possible anyway??

i have had SN for nearly a year now. it's been tested previously and it's legit. once my partner is at work for a shift long enough for it to completely work and not allow time to save me, what's stopping me??? like actually lmfao

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I went through something similar once so I know how frustrating it can be. If you manage to get through this difficult time let it be a lesson to you as it was to me.
Get a back up phone. I won't ever go through that again.
Depending on the phone there use to be a way to connect it to a computer and use the monitor as the screen but I think it requires a special cable. >_<

Reactions: scottyy
gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
I went through something similar once so I know how frustrating it can be. If you manage to get through this difficult time let it be a lesson to you as it was to me.
Get a back up phone. I won't ever go through that again.
Depending on the phone there use to be a way to connect it to a computer and use the monitor as the screen but I think it requires a special cable. >_<
oh the worst part is i have a backup phone. i tore apart my entire room looking for it. i saw it not even a month ago so i have genuinely no idea why it's suddenly gone, it's not like it walked away, but my backup phone is essentially useless if it's hidden. and i know it's off because find my iphone isn't playing a sound on it. that's why i wasn't concerned when it broke today at first cause i was like eh i got a slightly older but fully functional phone from 2021, but no apparently that phone decided to grow legs and walk away

Reactions: Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I misplaced things like that all the time.
I usually have to carefully look everywhere and I eventually find it. Unless someone moved it. >_>
But yeah, I'm having an anxiety attack for you because I literally know that feeling. It's kind making me nauseous lol

gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
I misplaced things like that all the time.
I usually have to carefully look everywhere and I eventually find it. Unless someone moved it. >_>
But yeah, I'm having an anxiety attack for you because I literally know that feeling. It's kind making me nauseous lol
i'm probably gonna let my brain rest and re-search my entire room for the 4th time tomorrow, maybe i'll have better ideas in the daytime.