FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Even on this place which is supposed to be a safe space to support the wish to die, I still see things like "I wish you wouldn't ctb" and people acting like wanting to die means there is something wrong with the individual. It seems like nowhere is free from pro-lifers and their delusions, I don't understand the people who act like suicide is something so terrible to be avoided when existence is the source of all suffering. It's a delusion to believe that existence is a desirable state in the first place, in fact the existence of life was the most horrific tragedy, no matter what I'd see it as preferable to not exist.

I just cannot stand the people who act like suicide is something to prevent rather than support as a very valid personal choice. In my case wanting to die as having awareness rather than being something to "recover" from as existence is the problem, I see suicide as rational to escape from all future suffering in an existence that was always very meaningless in the first place which is why it's so hellish how humans do all they can to make suicide so inaccessible.

I'm always repulsed by those who act like ceasing to exist is such a bad thing when only the existing are capable of suffering and not the dead. I envy those who are now eternally not existing, nobody who exists could ever be fortunate, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist here, to me wanting to die is all that feels right to escape from the cruelty and futility of existing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, these_days9, TheSpookyNameGuy and 2 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Man should use breeding or stop reproducing. Man is the only species who destroys this planet!

Reactions: raindrops and myusername890
Cyndaquil

Cyndaquil

Need Peace
Dec 2, 2023
It is so sad how people try to decide about the lives of others, I wish everyone could decide about their own lives.

Reactions: raindrops, myusername890 and pthnrdnojvsc
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah, I had the same feeling too whenever I frequent places both virtual and RL, they are overflowing with toxic positivity that I cringe every time I am reminded or am witness to it (even pre-SaSu days). I too, lament the fact that every domain and space (both virtual and RL) all have a veneer of pro-life garbage strewn on it.

Reactions: raindrops, myusername890 and pthnrdnojvsc
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I just wanna know what shit their smoking?

Must be great to have everything work out and have no thought processes beyond what they see and experience.

The amount of people i know that say "i never think of anything like that" is nuts

Reactions: Death is beautiful, Hotsackage, raindrops and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I just wanna know what shit their smoking?
Probably a bunch of escapism via social media, movies, TV shows etc combined with receiving love from loved ones, such as family or a partner and, most likely, kids.. somebody who they can use to continue their legacy (which they hold to be powerful). And then some additional ones could perhaps be religion and... more escapism

• Love
Reactions: Death is beautiful and TheSpookyNameGuy
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Even on this place which is supposed to be a safe space to support the wish to die, I still see things like "I wish you wouldn't ctb" and people acting like wanting to die means there is something wrong with the individual. It seems like nowhere is free from pro-lifers and their delusions, I don't understand the people who act like suicide is something so terrible to be avoided when existence is the source of all suffering. It's a delusion to believe that existence is a desirable state in the first place, in fact the existence of life was the most horrific tragedy, no matter what I'd see it as preferable to not exist.

I just cannot stand the people who act like suicide is something to prevent rather than support as a very valid personal choice. In my case wanting to die as having awareness rather than being something to "recover" from as existence is the problem, I see suicide as rational to escape from all future suffering in an existence that was always very meaningless in the first place which is why it's so hellish how humans do all they can to make suicide so inaccessible.

I'm always repulsed by those who act like ceasing to exist is such a bad thing when only the existing are capable of suffering and not the dead. I envy those who are now eternally not existing, nobody who exists could ever be fortunate, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist here, to me wanting to die is all that feels right to escape from the cruelty and futility of existing.
"I just cannot stand the people who act like suicide is something to prevent rather than support as a very valid personal choice. "

Aren't you being pro death with that statement?

Reactions: undecided
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Probably a bunch of escapism via social media, movies, TV shows etc combined with receiving love from loved ones, such as family or a partner and, most likely, kids.. somebody who they can use to continue their legacy (which they hold to be powerful). And then some additional ones could perhaps be religion and... more escapism
True, i never had that kind of close connection from loved ones, barely hugged or sat down and talked to.

Any problems i had, now i realise could only be solved by myself, i was young and never knew what i had to do.

It could have been so different with emotional and mental stability, i won't cry about it though lol

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I don't like the way they assume mental illness means you cannot make the decision for yourself. It sickens me. I have one family member by my side, my grandmother. My father lives many miles away from me, didn't wish me happy new year either. My mother died from an asthma attack in front of me, my grandma and sisters, unexpectedly at home. My 2 step sisters had to go live with their father when our mum passed. Their father told me "I'm not in their family, sorry" My grandmother became an alcoholic, she was abusive towards me. Now, my partner for 15 years walks away from me and says he triggers me, that he cannot help me. I have valid reasons to die. Life has only ever disappointed me. To be born is a disappointment.