H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
Well, i set a date to kill myself. When i did that, i instantly felt like a big weight had been lifted from my chest. I have been feeling relatively relaxed. I wouldn't disclose the date here as i have done that previously and obviously that didn't work out. I am going to be trying the night night method with gorilla tape. I am confident about this decision as I only see myself getting more hurt in the future. I think this is best for all. I am way too depressed to do anything and i am not willing to put in any effort to get better now as it will all be in vain and i just don't see the point. And no one wants to be a big liability to others and even themselves amirite? I just feel relaxed now. It's all going to end soon and i am happy about it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Barracuda91, WearyOfStruggling, SunnyPotato and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I think this is best for all. I am way too depressed to do anything and i am not willing to put in any effort to get better now as it will all be in vain and i just don't see the point. And no one wants to be a big liability to others and even themselves amirite? I just feel relaxed now. It's all going to end soon and i am happy about it.

I haven't set a date, but i totally relate to that part!