• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I hate having intense feelings and having so many different emotions going on at once. I just want to be numbed out. No anxiety, no sadness, no nothing just for a little while.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Captainfalconcrou, Forever Sleep, LunarLight and 3 others
I

inutil

Apr 22, 2024
Have you tried marijuana?
There are many variations, some make you agitated and others calm you down, cannabidiol calms you down, what gives the high is THC, skank is a variation that has both in high quantities, but there are species with little THC and a lot of cannabidiol.

Reactions: SmallKoy and Praestat_Mori
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Have you tried marijuana?
There are many variations, some make you agitated and others calm you down, cannabidiol calms you down, what gives the high is THC, skank is a variation that has both in high quantities, but there are species with little THC and a lot of cannabidiol.
I have. The thing is, I used to do a lot of drugs when I was younger and there was a time in my life where I basically woke up everyday and would immediately smoke before anything else. I'm not opposed to trying different things, but I also would rather not go back to some old habits.

I

inutil

Apr 22, 2024
Have you ever tried to find out if you have a diagnosis of burnout or bipolar disorder?
maybe attention deficit?
I'm not telling you to get high all day, but when it's bad, just take a few puffs of a lighter herb.
or maybe listen to some relaxing music in the dark, I really like listening to this link every now and then.

Reactions: SmallKoy