sosoft_sogentle

sosoft_sogentle

Jun 1, 2023
I got into law on Wednesday, and nobody was that interested. We had a small discussion about it, before my parents started saying I need to lose weight and find a husband in law while I'm at university (I'm already with someone...)

I have narcparents and I have an adult brother who's in his mid 20s, he abused me his entire life but nobody wants to admit it. He physically assaults me and most importantly verbally assaults me... He calls me a bitch, a prostitute, a whore and a retard. He pushed me down the stairs the other day. My mom is obsessed with him. She won't leave him alone, she's literally obsessed with my brother. My brother is her life, she spends an unlimited amount of money on him. He got bought a sports car when he was 18, since he liked cars. We were homeless and living on charity from my aunt at the time. He got a sports car and we were homeless. My dad just listens to my mom.

My brother came home from a holiday and they're happier about that than the fact that I got into college and I'm the first person in my family to do that. They're obsessed with my brother, my brother is a serial rapist who got out because the victims parents couldn't afford a case. I try to say he can't live with me because he's abusive towards me, they called me delusional and stupid and said me crying was stupid. They tried to say he never hurt me and never touched me and I'm delusional because they never leave me alone with him. They proceed to leave me alone with him.

I'm alone and nobody cares I got into college, I don't even want to go because it traps me in this house for years. There isn't an escape, I was so overjoyed to get into college for such a hard thing before I realised that I'm stuck in the home now, meanwhile my mom kept talking about m brother.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iloveloving, EvisceratedJester, Sannti and 5 others
iamanavalanche

iamanavalanche

May 20, 2024
well i hope you know that i am so proud of you and congratulations on getting into college. it takes so much commitment and effort to get into that next stage of life that it is genuinely inspiring. i really hope you find an escape from that toxic household and that you find people who appreciate you and your achievements

• Love
Reactions: sosoft_sogentle, genoke, divinemistress36 and 2 others
sosoft_sogentle

sosoft_sogentle

Jun 1, 2023
well i hope you know that i am so proud of you and congratulations on getting into college. it takes so much commitment and effort to get into that next stage of life that it is genuinely inspiring. i really hope you find an escape from that toxic household and that you find people who appreciate you and your achievements
thank you so much, I teared up reading it :)

• Love
Reactions: iamanavalanche, genoke, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
A

ashtoreth

empty
Mar 29, 2024
I think it's amazing that you got in and congratulate you, this can be a step towards a path that leads you away from that neglect and abuse. Get away from people who keep hurting you, no matter if family or not. Get a good distance and make your own home. This is for you, your life, your autonomy. Good luck, I know you will do your best.

• Love
Reactions: sosoft_sogentle
genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
I'm proud of you and I had a similar situation and it broke my heart. Sorry about your brother and family, it sounds crazy.

• Hugs
Reactions: sosoft_sogentle and BobSmoked
BobSmoked

BobSmoked

Aug 27, 2024
Congratulations you honestly should be proud here's hoping it leads to a better and happier situation for you my friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: sosoft_sogentle and genoke
sosoft_sogentle

sosoft_sogentle

Jun 1, 2023
Congratulations you honestly should be proud here's hoping it leads to a better and happier situation for you my friend.
I'm proud of you and I had a similar situation and it broke my heart. Sorry about your brother and family, it sounds crazy.
I think it's amazing that you got in and congratulate you, this can be a step towards a path that leads you away from that neglect and abuse. Get away from people who keep hurting you, no matter if family or not. Get a good distance and make your own home. This is for you, your life, your autonomy. Good luck, I know you will do your best.
Thank you all for your kind words, it really helped me feel better and like I had achieved something, I hope that I will feel better once college starts. thank you all for your support, <3 hope you all have a great day or night!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iloveloving, Sannti, BobSmoked and 1 other person