its_joever

its_joever

Aug 20, 2023
I am 19, 167cm or 5'6".

I feel worthless around men who are taller than me. No matter the amount of anecdotal evidence anyone will give me about someone they know who's my height or shorter, who's doing better than me, my mind won't be changed.

I feel that girls desire a bigger man than me. Someone who's strong and could protect her in a fight. But I. I am weak and fragile, and I'm small.

No amount of working out in the gym can change that. Girls will automatically feel a presence of manliness in taller boys' presences. A natural instinct.

Every time when I see their eyes look upwards, I feel defeated. I feel worthless. I wish I was him. I wish I was tall. I'm seriously considering killing myself, because what's the point?

Even if I did Leg lengthening surgery I'd only maximally reach the height of 5'10" or 178cm that's even short now by society's Standards and I'd cripple myself anyway. It's stupid.

I now see that it has come to this. No, I am not angry at anyone. I am not a misogynist. I only hate myself for existing. I am a genetic defect, I am a mistake. I deserve to be wiped off the face of the planet.

No amount of wearing good clothing, or acting kind will change anything. I always get friendzoned. They always end up telling me about their boyfriend's who've all been taller than me.

And I don't like it. I don't like the feeling. It hurts. It hurts to be alive. I wake up and I realize how disgusting I am. I broke my mirror punching it so hard, lost lots of blood, had to go to the hospital. All because I'm so fucking stupid.

I don't know if there is a God out there, but I resent him for making me at all. I wish I was never born.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: F&Inside, アホペンギン, soviet_connection1 and 5 others
S

sickbeyondmeasure

May 17, 2023
Hey man I'm the same height as you. Can't say I've had much problem w/ women, as I never felt my height made me inferior. What I got going for me as that I'm muscular and educated so that helps a bit, but as cliche as it is its really about how you make a girl feel. Personally I have a rare disease which makes me wanna not stick around.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: soviet_connection1, AvoidingMyself, fwompie and 1 other person
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
Hey man you're being incredibly hard on yourself for something entirely out of your control. And for the record, you're honestly not even that short.. 5'6" is nearly the exact average height in America, literally only 3 inches taller and you'd be dead average. Who cares if you're slightly shorter, if someone is shallow enough to base your entire worth as a human being based on something like that then they aren't someone you'd want in you life to begin with. But hey, now you've got at least one natural filter for all the superficial people out there.

You are in no way doomed to be single. My sister had multiple kids with a man who is way shorter than even me. I'm dead average height in America, this guy is maybe 5 or 6 inches shorter, but he is still big asf (he eats a lot and became a body builder). You said "no amount of working out can change that" but I'd have to disagree you can still become jacked if you put in the work. I was super skinny most of my life, then when I was about 18-19 I really started working out seriously and now people ask me for my routine. Your genetics may determine your starting point, but your actions in life determine your overall outcome. And although you cannot change you height, there are many more important things that you can change.

Reactions: soviet_connection1 and sickbeyondmeasure
Arachne

Arachne

rawr
May 10, 2023
ur perfect

• Hugs
Reactions: lu15007, soviet_connection1 and Forever Sleep
silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
I know it doesn't mean much from a stranger but honestly 5'6-5'8 are the best heights to me! It's not short enough to where you have to stand on your tippy toes to reach/see stuff, and it isn't crazy tall so that you'll bump your head on stuff.

Reactions: lu15007 and soviet_connection1
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Nah 1.67 is not that short, it must be other problems.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You're not doomed to be single. It might be harder but you're it's not destiny.

But I feel. It's tough to always have to have thick skin. I'm even shorter than you And stand out even more.

Reactions: Skathon and QueerMelancholy
lu15007

lu15007

Purest child
May 2, 2023
If you get rejected because of your height then those girls weren't worth it, height shouldnt be of that much importance. Also I personally would prefer someone your height and I'm sure there are plenty of women who think the same

Reactions: QueerMelancholy
d0lic3

d0lic3

Feb 20, 2023
Nah buddy, don't go hard on yourself, your height doesn't define you. And about girls, there's plenty of girls that don't care over height. Try to look after yourself instead :) also to add, 167 isn't short at least where I'm from cause the average height of males here is 5'4. If height was the reason you ever have been rejected then listen up they weren't worth it at all! Trust me not all girls care about someone's height.

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello.
I thought something similar years ago, I thought I was just a normal guy. So I thought not many women would be interested.
I was wrong.
I think you are exaggerating these things, giving too much importance to this matter, I think you are entering the field of clichés, do not underestimate women. When a woman falls madly in love with you, you will change your way of thinking about these things, because other men will not exist for her when they look at you.
Good luck.

TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
My boyfriend is 5'6 and he is pretty cool and popular. I promise you majority of people do not care about height at all

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I am 19, 167cm or 5'6".

I feel worthless around men who are taller than me. No matter the amount of anecdotal evidence anyone will give me about someone they know who's my height or shorter, who's doing better than me, my mind won't be changed.

I feel that girls desire a bigger man than me. Someone who's strong and could protect her in a fight. But I. I am weak and fragile, and I'm small.

No amount of working out in the gym can change that. Girls will automatically feel a presence of manliness in taller boys' presences. A natural instinct.

Every time when I see their eyes look upwards, I feel defeated. I feel worthless. I wish I was him. I wish I was tall. I'm seriously considering killing myself, because what's the point?

Even if I did Leg lengthening surgery I'd only maximally reach the height of 5'10" or 178cm that's even short now by society's Standards and I'd cripple myself anyway. It's stupid.

I now see that it has come to this. No, I am not angry at anyone. I am not a misogynist. I only hate myself for existing. I am a genetic defect, I am a mistake. I deserve to be wiped off the face of the planet.

No amount of wearing good clothing, or acting kind will change anything. I always get friendzoned. They always end up telling me about their boyfriend's who've all been taller than me.

And I don't like it. I don't like the feeling. It hurts. It hurts to be alive. I wake up and I realize how disgusting I am. I broke my mirror punching it so hard, lost lots of blood, had to go to the hospital. All because I'm so fucking stupid.

I don't know if there is a God out there, but I resent him for making me at all. I wish I was never born.
Bro.....I am an inch taller than you. Im 60 & have had a whole lot of love in my life from amazing ladies. Look, you need to start going for shorter females. All have told me that standing tippy-toe or inhaling chest-hairs are no treat. If that is not convincing....let the greats of history mentor you : Napoleon, Al Pacino, & Uncle Adolf all went on to become unforgettable in their own ways.