• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Hi everyone

Im wondering does anyone here feel like there stupid like they believe everything there told and dont know who is telling you the truth or lying.

I'm so paranoid that im such a fool i just feel everything i do and say is silly and that no one likes me and people only laugh at me

I want to be gone im tired of my heart racing and not knowing what to believe
I dont know who i am or what i am anymore

Any comments helpful
:ehh::eh::mmm:;-;

• Aww..
Reactions: Redrock and Empty Smile
peach

peach

Apr 24, 2019
Hi Rallyon, I kind of feel like that as well. Only that eventually I lost all hope in humanity, I don't believe in anyone's words, but in the past I felt so stupid, I was so naive and believed everything and I was so sick of myself, I still am, but I also became extremely paranoid and I don't trust anyone even if I want to. Neither way is good at all. I think its the best if you have at least one person who you can believe and rely on rather than just be completely alone.
So do you have someone who you can fully trust?

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Hi Rallyon, I kind of feel like that as well. Only that eventually I lost all hope in humanity, I don't believe in anyone's words, but in the past I felt so stupid, I was so naive and believed everything and I was so sick of myself, I still am, but I also became extremely paranoid and I don't trust anyone even if I want to. Neither way is good at all. I think its the best if you have at least one person who you can believe and rely on rather than just be completely alone.
So do you have someone who you can fully trust?
No i really dont ive tried believe me many times and they always let me down told me lies i feel like the whole human race a bunch of liers.
Im glad in a way im not the only one feeling like this at least u understand how frustrating it is

When i tell people things and when they tell me things every single kida senario comes to mind and the sick part is i duno whats true and not..
I wish i had a friend a buddy who was by my side someone i could trust and tell everything too witout feelin judged...... sometimes i just want to ctb and end all this pain and terment....

Do you have any one you can truely trust?
And no they are there for you no matter what?

peach

peach

Apr 24, 2019
No i really dont ive tried believe me many times and they always let me down told me lies i feel like the whole human race a bunch of liers.
Im glad in a way im not the only one feeling like this at least u understand how frustrating it is

When i tell people things and when they tell me things every single kida senario comes to mind and the sick part is i duno whats true and not..
I wish i had a friend a buddy who was by my side someone i could trust and tell everything too witout feelin judged...... sometimes i just want to ctb and end all this pain and terment....

Do you have any one you can truely trust?
And no they are there for you no matter what?

Maybe try to rely on your logic or sense im these scenarios. Tho I'm not sure if that would help, since i'm at that point where I just can't do that, but i'm way too paranoid to trust my senses, but you can try maybe that would help a little?

I kind of have someone, but I met her in a suicide site..we started texting and I fully trust her, even if there's no chance we will ever met. I'm not sure how to explain why I know that she's there for me, but its just a feeling? And that helps a lot that since its completely online there is no reason to lie since we won't met.

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Maybe try to rely on your logic or sense im these scenarios. Tho I'm not sure if that would help, since i'm at that point where I just can't do that, but i'm way too paranoid to trust my senses, but you can try maybe that would help a little?

I kind of have someone, but I met her in a suicide site..we started texting and I fully trust her, even if there's no chance we will ever met. I'm not sure how to explain why I know that she's there for me, but its just a feeling? And that helps a lot that since its completely online there is no reason to lie since we won't met.
I feel ive got past that stage too my senses are so super messed up and i think differently so much of the time....
I also have been confiding in people on this site too i wish i could meet them i feel i can trust some of the women i chat to but the men i just dont know i just want to feel good/special and trust i want to be wanted and desired i crave this.....

I kinda think surely everyone dont lie but the facts state otherwise im so annoyed angry and upset...
I would love that feeling and actually believe that there is someone out there who would keep my secrets and accept the way i am......

Thanks for the advice

peach

peach

Apr 24, 2019
I feel ive got past that stage too my senses are so super messed up and i think differently so much of the time....
I also have been confiding in people on this site too i wish i could meet them i feel i can trust some of the women i chat to but the men i just dont know i just want to feel good/special and trust i want to be wanted and desired i crave this.....

I kinda think surely everyone dont lie but the facts state otherwise im so annoyed angry and upset...
I would love that feeling and actually believe that there is someone out there who would keep my secrets and accept the way i am......

Thanks for the advice

So do you think eventually you can trust them?
And I know it is not easy, but try to open up, i'm not talking about tell everything to the ppl you more or less trust, but just try with little details and first only those you are comfortable with sharing, and maybe with time you are more comfortable and open around your friends.

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
So do you think eventually you can trust them?
And I know it is not easy, but try to open up, i'm not talking about tell everything to the ppl you more or less trust, but just try with little details and first only those you are comfortable with sharing, and maybe with time you are more comfortable and open around your friends.
Yes maybe if they were open like me sometimes i tell people things i should not i dont know what im comfortable wit talking about in real life i hate when i say something and i get that look du no the look the one of misbelief or pity ...i dont want peoples pity i want them t understand and speak openly to me.....i am goin to try if i get hurt i get
hurt....you could be on to something there

Reactions: Qbert
peach

peach

Apr 24, 2019
Yes maybe if they were open like me sometimes i tell people things i should not i dont know what im comfortable wit talking about in real life i hate when i say something and i get that look du no the look the one of misbelief or pity ...i dont want peoples pity i want them t understand and speak openly to me.....i am goin to try if i get hurt i get
hurt....you could be on to something there

As far as I know ppl always will judge and/or pity you if you're slightly different than what they think is normal, I try to believe there's some ppl left who are supportive and understanding and I hope you'll finds someone who you can trust and can share things!