R

Ringoooooo

Feb 21, 2020
I believe our perceptions of ourselves and our identity is formed through memories. Up until recently I'd been experiencing rage, bitterness and anger due to traumatic childhood memories.

However mere moments ago I began contemplating memories from my late teenage years, 16-19 years old. (Early 20 as well.) A time of funshine and laughter for me, even though I was admittedly a little bit of a twat at points. Made me realise life hadn't been all that bad and that things like friendship and love were truly possible.

Come, tell me about nice things in your life, be they big or small. Feel free to share some good times that you had. With my SN finally arriving I won't be long for this world. I think it's best to go with peace in the mind and love in the heart.

I was formally the user HighwayToHell, but banned myself and started afresh. I didn't like my old attitude and the bitter comments or cold abrasiveness of my old posts. I'm truly sorry about how I acted. I wish to start again with the short time I have left.

Love and Peace
-Ringo

• Hugs
Reactions: notjustyetagain
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I believe our perceptions of ourselves and our identity is formed through memories. Up until recently I'd been experiencing rage, bitterness and anger due to traumatic childhood memories.

However mere moments ago I began contemplating memories from my late teenage years, 16-19 years old. (Early 20 as well.) A time of funshine and laughter for me, even though I was admittedly a little bit of a twat at points. Made me realise life hadn't been all that bad and that things like friendship and love were truly possible.

Come, tell me about nice things in your life, be they big or small. Feel free to share some good times that you had. With my SN finally arriving I won't be long for this world. I think it's best to go with peace in the mind and love in the heart.

I was formally the user HighwayToHell, but banned myself and started afresh. I didn't like my old attitude and the bitter comments or cold abrasiveness of my old posts. I'm truly sorry about how I acted. I wish to start again with the short time I have left.

Love and Peace
-Ringo
Welcome home. We are family. Past is forgotten. Today is a new day and a fresh start. :heart:

Reactions: Ringoooooo