CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
When you've given up hope, you are given a sense of freedom. You can relax a bit knowing things are not going well.

when you're scared or anxious, you keep trying to grasp and ungraspable situation or feeling and it makes me, personally, scared and all my negative feelings are heightened.

If I'm going to get cancer or heart problems or really anything, I just want it. I don't want to live in a gray area I'd rather just live in the red.

• Hugs
Reactions: realjunes, OreoWellington, Sensei and 1 other person
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm so sorry, love. Fear and especially anxiety eats you from the inside out. I also deal with anxiousness.
May I ask what is causing you fear and anxiety in this moment? Totally okay if you don't want to talk about it.
Just know we are here for you. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington and Sensei
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
When you've given up hope, you are given a sense of freedom. You can relax a bit knowing things are not going well.

when you're scared or anxious, you keep trying to grasp and ungraspable situation or feeling and it makes me, personally, scared and all my negative feelings are heightened.

If I'm going to get cancer or heart problems or really anything, I just want it. I don't want to live in a gray area I'd rather just live in the red.
Fear. I feel it. It's so bad I get mini seizures. FEAR: Feck Everything And Run.

Reactions: OreoWellington